“70th Birthday”

Ranked #23 of 1,404 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Privately owned, family run pub and restaurant in the heart of Carlton. The Elwes arms uses fresh locally sourced produce to prepare homemade delicious cooking. We cater for most allergies and can accommodate all special requirements. Functions are our speciality, with packages to suit all budgets and occasions from Baby showers, Christenings, Weddings, Family occasions, Birthday Parties,retirment and farewell parties including funeral wakes. We have a very active events and entertainment diary. Please visit Facebook for the latest updates.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had my afternoon tea themed birthday party with 81 guests on Sunday 21st October. My staff liason was Luke. This young man was wonderful planning and implementing my vision of the day to the finest detail going over and above his job specification!!! Even sending me photos of the layout so that I could visualise what it maybe like!!! He organised my gorgeous cake made by another member of staff, kayleigh I believe!!!! Everyone had an absolutely amazing time!!! Beautiful hot and cold food, relaxed atmosphere, approachable staff, fabulous venue!!! Well done you lot !!!! Lin

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I can’t praise Beccy and her team enough for the welcome our family and 50 guests received on Saturday. It’s a lovely party venue, food perfect and everything was so well organised. Quite a few of the guests hadn’t visited you before but I’m confident that they will return. Thank you for making mums day so special.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The elwes arms were kind enough to recently host a leaving party at very short notice for a colleague leaving us at work. They put on chip cobs for around 30 people for us free of charge and staff were continuously asking us if we'd like any more drinks and if everything was ok. Great local pub with brilliant staff who make all feel very welcome.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Brilliant service by all staff very helpful and the band Swing when you're Blue excellent as always.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Chose this venue for a big family party having been here numerous times for various events, meals and just for drinks. Didn't disappoint! Some guests also had disabilities. Service absolutely outstanding across the board. Nothing too much trouble.Excellent food, environment and dj Lee absolutely brilliant too. Played great selection and cross section of music. If you want a great time without having to worry, the Elwes is without doubt the best place to go. All is done for you. Becky, Dave, Luke, dj Lee and ALL the team THANKYOU. You made a lot of people very happy. Very very inclusive and respectful for customers with disabilities too and really do go the extra mile.