“Excellent even for locals!!”

Nottingham Robin Hood Town Tour
Ranked #1 of 24 Tours in Nottingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Ambassador for Visit England 2014, Ezekial Bone is Robin Hood and leads the multi-award winning Robin Hood Town Tour. Nottingham's top attraction, it is the definitive way to explore the City's key sites of cultural interest and learn all about the legend of Robin Hood. Discover the truth of the 'Hooded Man'! Sherwood Forest Tours and Bespoke Tours available.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent even for locals!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I've lived in Nottingham for 25 years and didn't know most of what he told us!! Brilliant tour, very enthusiastic and engaging and fun for everyone!!

Visited May 2014
AdeA_11, Owner at Nottingham Robin Hood Town Tour, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Even the locals are impressed! I only told you half of it as well ;) Thanks for the review.

• Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Robin Hood is alive and well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and I had planned this tour some months in advance and were not disappointed. It was everything we had hoped for and more. This man is passionate about his city and its history, It would be nice if he had more backing from the local powers-that-be. The scheduled 2 1/2 hour turned out to be 3 1/4 hours with a refreshment stop in the middle. The way Ade spins and weaves his tales are both amusing, entertaining and informative. The caves are most interesting. Keep up the good work, Ade!!

1 Thank HJT_12
Bless you guys. Thanks for the cool review - glad it went beyond your expectation. Wise words, indeed - alot more could have been done on a bigger level if the powers that be had supported the endeavour. Hey ho, c'est la vie. I'll carry on undaunted. Robin Hood lives!
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Even the rain did not stop this engaging and fascinating tour from being excellent !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Thanks to the great involving and knowledgeable fashion in which Ade/Robin guided our group of delegates of an international conference through the heart of Nottingham last Friday evening even the rain did not stop our amazement and interest. Ade is really good at capturing the imagination of his audience and even delegates that were not native English speakers were enjoying his engaging tour that he had extra adapted for this evening as we had discussed and planned this part of the conference in advance.
I would always recommend this wonderful tour of Nottingham to anyone who is interested in the rich history of our beautiful city and can only say that the delegates of our conference that were able to take part in this town tour have some lovely memories of this special part of our event

1 Thank Andrea B
Thanks for the great review. A remarkable event with the nature of the audience and the good work they are doing for the world. It was my pleasure to be of service to such an important conference. Cheers!
East Kilbride, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Robin Hood lives!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Fantastic tour. Entertaining, informative and lots of fun. "Robins" passion for his subject is infectious. His educated speculation gives life to the myth and you want to believe. The city's stunning architecture and history are effortlessly woven into his story. Look forward to doing another of his tours.

2 Thank Cathiem1234
Cracking review! Many thanks. Liking the feed back on the 'educated speculation' and the passion for the subject being infectious. Great stuff. Join me on another tour and I'll show you something else. :)
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing stuff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

My partner and I are history geeks and this man was excellent for us. This was raved about by another history geek and I was not disappointed at all. The weather was terrible but I thoroughly enjoyed it. He was very entertaining and clearly experienced. His knowledge about architecture, history and literature about Nottingham is impressive.

About the tour guide: It is evident that he is passionate for what he is doing and I have great respect for people like him. He managed the group well and tried to cater to everyone in the group. There were tourists- he tried to pitch it at everyone's level and there were also young children (I can imagine it wasn't easy because obviously the adults would be more interested in boring historical stuff, but that could just be me...). Fantastic people skills.

Our only regret was not staying back to speak to him more. Would have loved to have had further discussions. We ended at a pub with unruly (or rather merry) men and I was rather turned off by the end of it (which is not his fault). I am regretting it till now.

I am considering coming back again just to speak to him after, and hopefully in better weather! Will definitely recommend this to anyone! Not to be missed. Thanks for a great time!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank chernster
Was absolutely my pleasure to do a tour for guys such as you. Some great points made on the review, clear and concise. The Trip can be rowdy at times but come again, I'll see you alright, and we can chew the fat about all things history. If Robin Hood is your thing, then there's plenty more to discuss. Cheers!