“Great take away”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just dropped in and ordered two curries off of the meal deal of 13.95 for two curries, large rice and 2 poppadoms. First time I've been in and had a lovely chat with the owner who has not long took over the restaurant, was really nice and wanted feedback on the food and service to ensure its what people want. Well I can definitely say the food was lovely and at a great price I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic place food delicious.they will cook it to your taste.wine choice excellent too and staff very helpful

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Visited on Friday evening with my friend.
I had my usual saag paneer which was excellent, freshly cooked and flavoursome, I woke up thinking about the paratha and paneer today!
My friend enjoyed her chicken tandoori dish too.
Very reasonable prices.
Staff and service good, you are not rushed and free parking, what more can you ask for!
Civilised dining experience, enjoyed it will visit again.

1  Thank Karen J
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Just been with the mrs and kids and can say it was absolutely lovely will definitely be going bk to the buffet
All the staff are lovely and the manager was a great guy even went out his way to make my little lad a korma 10/10

1  Thank Jayovnotts
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Everything perfect top takeaway & when we added to the order they even rang up to make sure we'd received everything. Top marks perfect food