“Down to earth, great atmosphere”
Review of Rose & Crown

Rose & Crown
Ranked #15 of 1,404 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been to rose and crown several times. They offer a great friendly atmosphere for students and is a great location to watch sports games.

I have also used their function rooms and they do not disappoint. Service is always fast, fair and friendly. Every Sunday they also do pub quizzes free of charge. Our team came second place and we received a £10 voucher which was very generous.

Bernadette is lovely and so welcoming, so don’t be a stranger to the Rose and Crown!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best place in Nottingham to meet up with friends. Have a few drinks. Do the Friday and Sunday quiz. He staff will hsppily tell you the offers of the day. We went fir a hangover breakfast which completely cured us on Monday, 15 of us met for lunch , it was last minute but nothing was too much trouble for the staff they really looked after us

What an atmosphere. All the staff are so friendly , polite and go the extra mile to look after me and my friends.

We went back tonight for the quiz and got 2nd place. It was a lot of fun and the staff even did table service so we wouldn't miss any questions.
Bernadette was so friendly and remembered us all from previous visits and even remembered our names. She asked if we had enjoyed our evening. It was lovely. We will be back often. We promised to give a review which we are more than happy to provide. Thanks again. Quizaliscious Gang.

1  Thank Bee C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very polite and friendly staff. Fantastic service and great food. Very well managed by Bernadette and staff like Robert. Come and see for yourself.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve been in here several times at lunch and the staff have never managed not to be either openly rude or abrupt. The place is in a great location and I wonder if they get away with the rudeness because of their location. I don’t expect fawning but an occasional smile wouldn’t go amiss. Food is average pub stuff,but you know that before you go and some of the burgers are really good. Despite that and the fact it’s across the road from where we work we’ll have to find somewhere else to eat.

MarieHel, General Manager at Rose & Crown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi
Firstly I'd like to thank you for your feedback.
I am totally shocked and dissapointed that you feel you have received poor service, even more so that it has happened on more than one occasion. I am very keen to discuss this further so that it can be fully investigated. I have spoken to my management team and none of them recall any sort of complaint regarding service being made directly to them.
Please contact me on 01159784958 or email 6854@greeneking.co.uk
Thanks
Steph

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got to say this is for sure the best pub for food ,Sunday roast is something special ,all the staff
Can’t do enough for you ,
The manager Stephanie & Bernie are on top of her game certainly knows how the customer should be treated,I can’t speak highly of the pub ,if you not been please try it you will not be disappointed
10-10 for me

Thanks for the great review Michael. I'm so glad you enjoy the food here and are happy with the service!
See you soon