Premier Suites Nottingham
  • Breakfast included
US$96
US$86
  • Restaurant
P and J Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$98
Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$84
  • Restaurant
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
US$88
US$66
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$88
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Nottingham South Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$95
PremierInn.com
All reviewsapartment was cleanone bedroom apartmentcar parkliving areanice apartmentsthe penthousewell equipped kitchencity centrewasher dryerdocking stationsecure parkingliterally next doormotorpoint arenaan easy minute walkexcellent place to staythe motor point arenalonger stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We booked this accommodation due to its location in being very close to Nottingham Arena when we had tickets for an event. The outside of the building does not look very appealing and the previous night we had stayed in a beautiful hotel in Stratford. I was given the key to look at the room we had booked a non smoking room but the room I was shown smelt heavily of smoke, so i returned to reception and was given 2 more keys for other rooms to view, although these did not smell of smoke the decor was very tired and the windows were so dirty you could not see out very well. The bed linen did look very clean but it was just the overall appearance of a very tired building that seriously needed to be upgraded. The pictures on the internet were not a true resemblance of what is actually on offer. The one plus was that we were not charged for the room and we left without staying.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear that when you arrived at the apartments, you did not feel that it was a true reflection of the images on the internet. You should not of been allocated an apartment that smelled of smoke and I should like to apologise for this. I would like to reassure you, that your experience is by no means a true reflection of the standards at Premier Apartments Nottingham this is highlighted in other reviews posted on Tripadvisor.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Stayed here two nights for my Birthday in May and would recommend these apartments to anyone. The service from booking to leaving was first class and nothing was too much bother! Booked about three weeks prior to staying paying £260 for two nights for a two bedroom apartment (£130 per couple excellent value i thought). When we arrived we were told we had been given a free upgrade to the penthouse - fantastic start, with the receptionist taking us up to top floor and giving us the guided tour.

Two double bedrooms, one with en suite both immaculate. Huge deep bath and large power shower. Fully fitted kitchen and excellent balcony over looking the city. Lovely sitting room with free view and dining area.

You also get a secure car parking spot directly located under the building (small fee).

we requested more pans and saucepans (cooking large christmas meal, long story) this was delivered within minutes.

Thank you to all at Premier apartments for all your help and assistance will definetly be using these again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment so positively on your stay with us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your time at Premier apartments Nottingham. I will pass your comments to the hard working front of house team and I am sure that they will be very pleased. Thank you once again and I hope to welcome you at the apartments again very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Stayed with the wife and the kids. Cant flaw the place, Great location, friendly staff, tidy apartment, comfortable beds. WiFi was a plus. Would definitely recommend. Arrived on Friday afternoon, receptionist was very polite and friendly. The apartment was quite spacey with a very well sized living room/dining room with en suite kitchen. En suite bathroom in the master bedroom was great as we could get some privacy from the kids. Overall a stress free stay. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Dear guest, thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I am hoping to welcome you again here at the Premier apartments Nottingham in the nearest future. I will pass all your lovely comments to the staff, that made sure that your stay was comfortable and memorable.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I checked in here for a weekend break with friends around Easter 2013. The location is very close to town and the railway station with a 10 - 15 minute walk perfectly achievable. This was a focus when booking. Checking in was simple and straight forward enough. One the two occasions I spoke to staff they were friendly and helpful.

The apartment it's self was a smoking room (a non-smoking room wasn't specified - I'm not a smoker- but I didn't mind the room. The smell of smoke was evident however.) which was a bit of a surprise as there aren't very many smoking hotels apartments that don't make you stand outside to smoke these days. This would be a benefit of these apartments for smokers.

The apartment it's self was basic in features and layout. Everything that was required was available. There was a safe in the bedroom and ample storage there too. The heating off the apartment was from storage heaters which I never touched as the temperature wasn't an issue for me.
I was a bit disappointed that there was no free Wi-Fi in the apartment and even more so when I found out it was available for a charge of £10 per day! Basic Freeview was on offer on the one TV that was in the main living area. Again for the price, I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a selection of at least basic Sky or Virgin TV channels that I have found in most other similarly priced apartments. Most of which have complementary Wi-Fi also.

On the day of checking out it was apparent that noise travels quiet easily within this block of apartments. As I wasn't there for a peaceful getaway I didn't mind, however the music from what appeared to be the apartment below traveled surprisingly easily and I could see how ambient noise could become frustrating for some, especially families.

I would be happy to stay here again and I would recommend these apartments to others however If I ever visit Nottingham again I would shop around a little more to see if I could achieve what I would consider slightly better value for money apartments.

Room Tip: Specify smoking or non-smoking rooms before arrival Especially for those who may be concerned about being put in a smoking room who are not smokers.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Dear Gust,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at Premier Apartments Nottingham. I am glad to hear that you were happy with the service you received from our front house staff and I am pleased that the apartment was comfortable for you and your friends. I will take in to consideration all of your other comments and I am hoping to welcome you again in the apartments very soon.
Mariya Atanasova

Reviewed 26 March 2013

Me and my Fiancée stopped here in a two bedroom apartment for one night in March 2013.

This is a perfect place to stay if you are in Nottingham for an event at the capital fm arena, or just wanting a convenient place in Nottingham city centre.

The service was great, friendly and efficient. When we got to our apartment we were very surprised as it was bigger and more open planned than first anticipated. If you were staying here for longer than a night or two, space wouldn't be a problem. All rooms and utensils were clean to a very high standard, there was nothing to fault.
Our apartment was at the front of the building therefore looking onto a main road, at first I was anxious at how outside noise would effect our stay. I found that noise levels were very good considering the city centre location.
The living area and kitchen were the best I've seen, bathroom was great with a really good shower. The bed was comfy, the only thing I didn't like was the light coming in from the living room. As there was no bedroom door, the light came right through. However it would not stop me at all from staying here. I would actually look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Premier Apartments Nottingham. I will pass all your compliments to the staff. I am looking forward to welcoming you here in the near future.

Mariya Atanasova