“Excellent Location & Great Value”

Premier Suites Nottingham
GreenLeadersBronze level
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent Location & Great Value”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I booked the Couples Retreat package as a suprise birthday treat for my partner and we had the most wonderful weekend at the apartments, they were clean, you had everything you needed home from home! great views & friendly helpful staff and only a stone's throw away from the city centre.
In with the package we both got 30 minute treatments of choice from Revive Beauty and we would just like to say a thank you to them sooo...relaxing.
Would recommend the Ice House Apartments to anyone, they even upgraded our room for us too.
Reading some other comments about noise??? we never heard any!

Donna & Ian

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am happy to hear that the apartment and the service you received was satisfactory. We only recently started working with Revive so I am pleased to find out that your experience with them was good, I will past to them your compliments.
Thank you once again for your review and I am hoping to welcome you again very soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 23 July 2013

There are 27 stairs from the carpark where baggage must be unloaded to the reception where the lift stops. There is only one lift which is shared by the cleaning team. And Trent Bridge is 30 minutes walk not 15 as we were told... But the staff were helpful and friendly and the apartment spacious, light and well-heated ( although minimally equipped).

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the steps from the car park to reception were an inconvenience for you and I hope that walking longer that you anticipate to Trent Bridge did not spoiled your experience of the cricket. I am pleased, that the staff and the apartments made a positive impression for you and I hope to welcome you back for the next Ashes test in Nottingham in 2015.
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stayed here during the Test Match in Nottingham and the hotel was full, with lots of students in residence who were pretty noisy most of the night, so we checked out of our apartment a day early after taking the prepaid rate on Booking.com and with a very low expectation of any refunds or apology. The off duty manager called us from home the same day and was really apologetic, valued the feedback and refunded us our second night stay and gave is a discount on the first disturbed night. Honestly, much more than we expected and her attitude was exemplary customer service. On that basis alone, I'd give the place another go but not when Nottingham is full to bursting.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this review, 24 July 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on you resent stay at Premier Apartments Nottingham. Once again please accept my apologies for the disturbed night you had at our apartments. I can assure you noisy nights are not regular here and it is not something we tolerate. I am very happy to hear that you are willing to give us a second try and my team and I will be glad to welcome and look after you.

Kind Regard
Mariya Atanasova
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We stayed here in a one bedroom apartment for night, as two lads checking in we felt extremely comfortable and welcomed by the manager on shift, and didn't feel like we were being accused of holding a mad party x style event, like you would in a run of the mill travelodge.
All in all the room was awesome and I suggest that people book up.
We will be back and thanks for a great room.
Oh and to top it off it was a bargain at just £85.

• Stayed July 2013
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your stay with us.
I am glad to hear that the front of house team looked after you and made you feel comfortable, I will pass your positive comments to them. I am pleased, that you enjoyed your stay and I hope, to welcome you again here, at Premier Apartments Nottingham in the nearest future.

Kind Regards
Mariya Atanasova
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I stayed with my husband and children over the weekend, we had a fantastic two nights. The staff were great and very helpful. The two bedroom apartment was very spacious, clean and comfortable with a well equipped kitchen. Taking into consideration that it is located very close to the city center there were no issues with noise. Would have been nice to have free internet access but other wise we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sky150
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write the review of your stay. We are glad you enjoyed the apartments and hope to see you again very soon.
Kind Regards
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We booked this accommodation due to its location in being very close to Nottingham Arena when we had tickets for an event. The outside of the building does not look very appealing and the previous night we had stayed in a beautiful hotel in Stratford. I was given the key to look at the room we had booked a non smoking room but the room I was shown smelt heavily of smoke, so i returned to reception and was given 2 more keys for other rooms to view, although these did not smell of smoke the decor was very tired and the windows were so dirty you could not see out very well. The bed linen did look very clean but it was just the overall appearance of a very tired building that seriously needed to be upgraded. The pictures on the internet were not a true resemblance of what is actually on offer. The one plus was that we were not charged for the room and we left without staying.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear that when you arrived at the apartments, you did not feel that it was a true reflection of the images on the internet. You should not of been allocated an apartment that smelled of smoke and I should like to apologise for this. I would like to reassure you, that your experience is by no means a true reflection of the standards at Premier Apartments Nottingham this is highlighted in other reviews posted on Tripadvisor.

Kind regards
sunderland
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Stayed here two nights for my Birthday in May and would recommend these apartments to anyone. The service from booking to leaving was first class and nothing was too much bother! Booked about three weeks prior to staying paying £260 for two nights for a two bedroom apartment (£130 per couple excellent value i thought). When we arrived we were told we had been given a free upgrade to the penthouse - fantastic start, with the receptionist taking us up to top floor and giving us the guided tour.

Two double bedrooms, one with en suite both immaculate. Huge deep bath and large power shower. Fully fitted kitchen and excellent balcony over looking the city. Lovely sitting room with free view and dining area.

You also get a secure car parking spot directly located under the building (small fee).

we requested more pans and saucepans (cooking large christmas meal, long story) this was delivered within minutes.

Thank you to all at Premier apartments for all your help and assistance will definetly be using these again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this review, 6 June 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment so positively on your stay with us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your time at Premier apartments Nottingham. I will pass your comments to the hard working front of house team and I am sure that they will be very pleased. Thank you once again and I hope to welcome you at the apartments again very soon.

Kind regards,