“Nice appartment hotel to livewith”

Premier Suites Nottingham
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Premier apartments Nottingham is very nice service appartment for a holiday/ offical stay. Attached with all necessary things in for a short term period. I lanaded on a sunday late evening and room access card for me was kept in a locker, receiption was working till late afternoon only. to get the key i need to enter the lobby, it was locked and need access key to let me in. there was an emergency number to call with, but it took me 30 min standing on the road with my tavel bags. after 30 mins only i could connect in and get the access card. but still i enjoyed the stay. only problem i felt is cleaning is done once in a week only.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that it took you long time to get in touch with the emergency number, please accept my apologies for your inconvenience. I am glad that you felt comfortable in our apartment and I am looking forward to welcome you here again.
Mariya Atanasova

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Stayed here while visiting Nottingham for a girls shopping weekend - this is a fab location for all shops, bars etc
The staff were all friendly and very helpful in advising us on where to find the best places to shop, eat and visit.
The Apartment was lovely, really spacious and very clean - it was nice to have 2 bathrooms as when 4 girls are getting ready it can take time!
The Kitchen was really well equipped and the secure on site parking was a bonus - We will def be back when we are next in Nottingham.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am happy to hear that the apartment and the service you received were satisfactory. I will pass all your lovely comments to the staff that made sure that your stay was comfortable and memorable and I am looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Arrived here on a last minute making it very cheap for the offered apartment. The apartment consisted of a large bedroom with en-suite bathroom. In the hallway was another bathroom with a tub for the other bedroom.
The living room was large and offered a fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.

The apartments are just on the skirts of the town centre making it easily reachable on foot.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reflect on your stay at Premier Apartments Nottingham. I am pleased to hear that you had comfortable stay with us and I am hoping to welcome you at the apartments again very soon.

Mariya Atanasova

Reviewed 19 August 2013

When we arrived we was pleased with the room and it had a great view. We went out and had a lovely evening. We arrived back at the apartment and thats when the dissapointment set in. We was very disappointed with what was going on next door to us. We reported it on leaving but unfortunatly we did not even recieve an apology. I will not be staying here again,

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay and was good to hear that you liked you apartment . I should like to apologise for the disturbance caused by other guests in the building and assure you that we do not tolerate excessive noise in the apartments and deal with these matters appropriately when reported .

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I had the responsibility of organising a hen party to Nottingham on 3rd August and had 8 people in total. This was actually booked through a 3rd party but it was a good choice that they booked for us. When we arrived it was a little tricky for one of the cars to find the car park but once they were talked through we all got there and the car park was nice and secure so need to worry about our cars. There are some stairs up to the main reception but if you walk the other way round then you can avoid the stairs if needed. When we got there we had been upgraded to two penthouse suites and these were lovely, however, it would have been nice to have the option of twin beds as not everyone knew each other but hey ho, everything was fine in the end. The staff were lovely from when we first walked in. We managed to check in early, only had to pay for the car park and everything was easy to understand about to how to get into the building after midnight. The apartments are just the right distance from town - manageable in heels but far enough from the noise of the city centre. If I was to organise another group night out in Nottingham then I wouldn't hesitate to use these again as the apartments were nice and big (but we did have the penthouses so not sure what the other flats are like) but they were easy to find when driving and they were just in the right part of town.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the apartments and that the hen party was a success. Nice to hear that reception staff looked after you and upgraded you to a penthouse, just for your information the rest of the two bedroom apartments are exactly the same size as the penthouses, but they do not have balconies. I am really hoping to see you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I booked the Couples Retreat package as a suprise birthday treat for my partner and we had the most wonderful weekend at the apartments, they were clean, you had everything you needed home from home! great views & friendly helpful staff and only a stone's throw away from the city centre.
In with the package we both got 30 minute treatments of choice from Revive Beauty and we would just like to say a thank you to them sooo...relaxing.
Would recommend the Ice House Apartments to anyone, they even upgraded our room for us too.
Reading some other comments about noise??? we never heard any!

Donna & Ian

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am happy to hear that the apartment and the service you received was satisfactory. We only recently started working with Revive so I am pleased to find out that your experience with them was good, I will past to them your compliments.
Thank you once again for your review and I am hoping to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

There are 27 stairs from the carpark where baggage must be unloaded to the reception where the lift stops. There is only one lift which is shared by the cleaning team. And Trent Bridge is 30 minutes walk not 15 as we were told... But the staff were helpful and friendly and the apartment spacious, light and well-heated ( although minimally equipped).

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I am sorry to hear that the steps from the car park to reception were an inconvenience for you and I hope that walking longer that you anticipate to Trent Bridge did not spoiled your experience of the cricket. I am pleased, that the staff and the apartments made a positive impression for you and I hope to welcome you back for the next Ashes test in Nottingham in 2015.