“First Class”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“First Class”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed at this apartment while in Nottingham for the Outlaw triathlon. The apartment was spotless,spacious and very well furnished . We could not have asked for anything more. The lady on reception was efficient,welcoming and helpful. We are so glad that we stayed here rather than in a hotel

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and kind words following your stay with us recently. I am delighted that you had such a great stay with us and we very much look forward to welcominig you back soon.
Michael Skehan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here with my girlfriend between term times whilst she was finishing some uni work off. Comfy apartments with everything you would need.

very central, close to bars shops and restaurants.

would use the premier apartments chain again (have also stayed in the Newcastle apartments)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest
Thank you for your review and feedback following your stay with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and I do hope we get to welcome you back to Nottingham or indeed one of our other locations in the UK
Acting General Manager
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. I checked in late but called ahead and was sent precise instructions via txt. I arrived to find a hand-written card welcoming me to the apartment and a bottle of wine - nice touch - thanks! :)

The room was an open plan studio and was spotlessly clean. The apartment was really quiet, with a comfy bed, hot shower, and has a friendly reception desk that's open throughout the day. There's a security guard on duty throughout the evening and access to the apartment building is through a PIN locked door.

Really had a good stay here - will definitely come again.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank ianedmunds
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Guest
Thankyou for your review following your recent stay with us at Premier Apartments Nottingham. I am delighted that you had such a great stay and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Acting GM
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stayed at Premier apartments in November 2013 which was an easy 10-15 minute walk from the station. Pre arrival my questions were answered promptly and efficiently so I knew what to expect would be in the apartment and what i needed to bring from home. We were greeted by helpful, friendly staff on the day who pointed us in the direction of the local shops and restaurants. The one bedroom apartment was fantastic, with sweeping views across the city. The apartment was spacious and had absolutely everything you could possibly need, there was even a pre-chosen welcome pack which was a nice touch. The room rate was extremely good value and you get a small discount on future bookings. I believe they have a variety of special offers to entice you back. They have apartments through-out the country and I would definitely stay at a Premier apartment again in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for your review and feedback following your stay with us at Premier Apartments Nottingham. I am dleighted that you enjoyed your stay so much and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Acting GM
Staffordshire
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed here on 15th March for two nights with my sister. We was going to see Drake at the Capital FM arena and didn't fancy walking far - Apartments are literally next door to the arena! On arrival, we was greeted by the friendly receptionist who explained everything to us and even directed us to restaurants, shopping etc... Very useful! Once inside the apartments we was both surprised at how nice they were! Bedroom was spacious and we loved having a living room/kitchen area. The iPod docking station and DVD player were an added bonus. Was good to not be stuck in a hotel room as we was there for two nights! Also surprised at how many plug sockets they were, usually we have to fight over them. But we could do our hair and charge our phone at the same time!!!! The only thing that would make these apartments 'Excellent' would be a TV in the bedroom. All in all great apartments and great location. Thanks for having us Premier Apartments we absolutely loved our stay and we will be back!!!!! .... Drake was also fantastic!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank xdaisyxtilleyx
Mariya A, General Manager at Premier Suites Nottingham, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback on your recent stay with us.
I am glad that you enjoyed the event next door and our service and apartments contributed to a memorable weekend.
I hope you will come back to Premier Apartments next time you are visiting Nottingham.
Sturminster Newton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I have been staying here on business for some time now & can thoroughly recommend the place. The apartments are spacious & well furnished, generally with all you need for a 'self-catering' stay. The staff are friendly & accomodating. It is good value for money compared to staying in the city centre hotels.

Room Tip: The corner appartments do get noise from the lift, so not good for a light sleeper
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SamDennett
Dear Guest,
Thanks for your feedback, I am glad to hear that everytime you stay with us we are providing you with both good accommodation and service.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartments soon.
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I live in Essex and I was visiting my nan who lives about 15 miles away from Nottingham town centre. My boyfriend and I decided to stay for the night rather than spend the whole day driving.

We received a call from the receptionist (I think her name was Kate) at about 5pm on the day of check in, just as a courtesy call to check when we were going to arrive. She asked if we needed parking but I didn't really want to pay the fee so I declined and said we would be there in an hour.

Prior to our date of arrival we received an email to say we would have to pay a £250 deposit in case anything happened to the room. Quite a lot to have to draw out for one night, but we were notified beforehand and received it back upon checking out as nothing was damaged.

When we arrived at Premier Apartments, we could see that there wasn't any street parking locally, so we called reception and they provided us with the code to get into the underground parking facility. The parking was secure and I felt much better about leaving my car there, than the streets of Nottingham.

We were greeted by the receptionist who couldn't have been friendlier. She told us everything we needed to know, let us know what time she would be there until, gave us all the codes and who to contact when she leaves if we needed anything.

We also got upgraded to a 2 bed apartment for free. Yay :)

When we got into the apartment, we thought it was amazing. There was so much space! A cooker, microwave, washing machine, fridge, freezer. They even supplied washing up liquid! We had an en suite and another bathroom which were both very clean and plenty of towels supplied.

In the living area we had a tv and a DVD player. We were going to go out and explore Nottingham that night, but thought it would be a waste when we had this lovely apartment. So we popped to the local tescos and cooked dinner and spent the night watching DVDs in the living area.

The beds were comfortable. As was the sofa when we were watching the tv.

When they say it's next to the ice rink, it really is. We looked out of the window and could see everyone walking in to see an ice hockey game.

It took us 5 minutes to walk to the shops in the town centre and the receptionist kindly agreed to let us leave our car in the car park after checkout so that we could do some extra shopping.

All in all, great service, great apartments, and I will definitely stay again. This apartment cost the same as a premier inn. Which in my opinion, would not have compared.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide such positive feedback on our Apartments and the service offered by our team. The photo's are appreciated.
I am pleased that all of our facilities provided you with an enjoyable stay and we look forward to welcoming you here again.