“Great Casino”
Review of Alea Casino

Alea Casino
Ranked #29 of 120 things to do in Nottingham
More attraction details
Owner description: Alea casino offers one of the East Midlands’ most elegant and sophisticated gaming experiences, unrivalled by any other casinos in Nottingham. Housed in one of the city’s most historic buildings, exciting casino game classics such as poker, roulette,punto banco, blackjack and slot machines await. But the entertainment doesn’t end there; alongside Alea’s state-of-the-art casino there is also a Spanish Cocktail & Tapas Bar, a spectacular function room, a Private Dining Room and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, which makes Alea one of the most entertainment-rich casinos in Nottingham.
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I recently went here for a friends birthday on for a cocktail making party. The staff were friendly from walking in and the experience at the Casino overall was lovely. I really enjoyed my evening here and am considering booking the cocktail evening for my birthday in August.

Jodi S, Director of Sales at Alea Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback, its great to hear you had a good time at one of our Cocktail Masterclasses and are looking to book one for yourself. We will be sure to pass on your lovely comments to the rest of the team, and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Alea Casino Nottingham offered us the chance to hold our first meeting in the heart of the city.

The venue is a truly fantastic location with wonderfully decorated rooms of all sizes. The staff could not have been more helpful and efficient on the day - and in fact in the run up to our event - nothing was too much trouble.

The location couldn't be much better - just a couple of minutes walk from the very centre of Nottingham, public transport links right outside and secure parking underground for our guests if needed.

This was by far the best venue we've used and I would happily recommend for similar use by other companies / organisations alike. All of our guests were made to feel very welcome and we received excellent feedback from them afterwards.

10/10 from me...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jodi S, Director of Sales at Alea Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for your lovely feedback Jonni, we always do our best to accommodate everyone who comes to Alea, whether for professional or entertainment purposes. Feedback like yours is how we best measure our own standards. I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to the rest of the staff.
Once again thank you for choosing Alea as your meeting venue, We look forward to welcoming you and your team back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I have been visiting Alea Casino for some years, I always thought is perfect place for dinning , socializing as well as gamming., Place is full of live, Restaurant is fantastic.

On the 31st of March I r peoplean an Iranian New years Party for over 200 people at the casino and staff from reception, door, and on the floor could not been better. Everybody had a fantastic time.

Alea casino is not only the Best casino is perfect place for all kind of faction ( wedding, birthdays, office party etc ) .

Thanks everybody at Elea specially Mr. Mark Hand who made it possible.

Thank you for your lovely feedback Mohsen.

It's great to hear all your guests had a fantastic time at your Iranian New Years eve party, it was a pleasure to host this for you.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the rest of the staff, and we look forward to hosting next years Iranian New Years eve!

Kind Regards

Reviewed 16 April 2014

When it was suggested that we go to Alea casino i was a bit daunted as I have only visited a few casinos. However I need not have worried. This place is amazing and like no other casino I have been too. The door staff were friendly and welcoming, and big!! But good to know that you have such guys on the door. The casino was buzzing and busy which was a good sign that we had come to the right place.

The round bar in the middle of casino is fantastic and I loved to watch a few cocktails bring created. It's really stylish and you would feel comfortable either dressed up or in jeans and a smart top. There is also a hidden bar that I have not had the pleasure of visiting but hope to on my next trip. We ended up spending most of the evening there as it was such a great atmosphere.

After, we visited another casino in Nottingham but was not half as good as Alea and wished we had not left there. Alea is what you would expect from a modern casino full of life and fantastic staff. If your looking for a great night out in Notts then you must go.

Jodi S, Director of Sales at Alea Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Hi Gem,

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent visit to Alea. Its great to hear that you and your group had such a good time.

Some guests initially have a daunting perception of casinos, however we do our upmost to change this as soon anyone steps foot in our venue, and ensure that all customers have a enjoyable and fun experience. I will pass on your kind words to all staff and our door staff.

Thank you again for your lovely comments and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Myself and my partner were treated to a fantastic night at Alea, plenty to drink, eat and what a great atmosphere, the whole experience was great. The place is very well set out and modern, best casino in for miles.

It's great to hear that you had such a good time at Alea on your recent visit. Thank you for taking the time to review Alea on Tripadvisor, It's always a pleasure reading lovely reviews like yours. We hope to see you in Alea again soon.

Many Thanks