Commodore Hotel
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$84
US$96
US$86
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
P and J Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$98
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
Travelocity
US$88
US$66
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$88
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Nottingham South Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$95
PremierInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2011

This hotel is very dated. Rooms very basic. Noisy people coming in at 4am! Staff reasonable. Felt that what we paid was really over-priced for what we got. Breakfast minimal.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 16 November 2010

I was working in Nottingham and needed somewhere basic to stay - just a bed and shower. I stayed in Room 7. I did not have hot water for a shower, complained, and was told it would be fixed. The next day I tried again to have a shower, and it was too hot - I tried turning it down, but the temperature remained too hot to use !! I was woken at 2am, by noisy residents......My room was not cleaned, as hotel said there was no other key to my room, so they couldn't get in ! I originally booked for 5nights, but only stayed 2. Not the place to stay if you need a shower and sleep. The guy who worked at the hotel must have a Degree in Apologising, as that is all he seemed to do - I would not recommend this place to anyone!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank boba123
Reviewed 8 August 2010

My friend and I booked one night at this hotel, we tried to book elsewhere but all the central hotels in Nottingham were full. When we arrived, the reception area and the guy manning it smelled strongly of cigarettes. After some shuffling with bits of paper, he informed us that there was no room for us, and that someone was supposed to book us into a room elsewhere. The hotel had neglected to inform us of this, but the man on reception assured us it was 'not his fault', he then rang the hotel manager and complained to her about this being the second time this has happened to him. Poor him! Not much by way of apology and no real effort to find us alternative accommodation when the hotel they were moving us to also turned out to be full. He did manage to phone us a taxi though, and we ended up paying £70 to get home later that evening, not to mention the money we wasted on cabs to and from this poor excuse for a hotel to the city centre.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fozzie21
Reviewed 21 November 2008

very basic hotel, owner needs to look at doing some essential repairs. i.e. window catch broken, radiator not working in some of the rooms, shower not working in the room I had. Needs acomplete make over, curtains could do with being heavier as light shines through at night at keeps one awake.
The staff were superb, very friendly and accommadating and the breakfast very good.
The restaurant is non existant, you can get a meal but it is of the microwave variety.
mostly used by workmen and travellers, not a hotel I would recommend for a holiday. But hey, it was cheap and you get what you pay for!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 5 October 2008

Only stayed there for one night, but would definately book again - Friendly staff, rooms & beds were very comfortable (bigger than I expected) quiet room & nicely cooked breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family