What can I say? We're still reeling from such a fabulous experience. I booked a package for my hubby's Xmas pressie (suite, 10 course taster & breakfast) and it didn't disappoint. We were greeted with the infamous brownies and taken to our suite (room 8) which was stunning. The little touches like scented candles, board games and home made cookies all add to make the room that little bit special. Molten brown toiletries are always a winner with me and the spa bath was vast and luxurious. The bed is very comfortable and the lounge area is very comfy and catches the morning sunshine, a lovely spot for reading the papers. The restaurant more than lived up to the hype (see separate review) and the service was outstanding. In the morning we enjoyed a delicious breakfast before we headed home. Whilst this hotel isn't located in the most glamorous of surroundings, once you enter the bubble of Sat Bains, you fail to notice anything but the amazing experience you're having! I fail to understand any of the gripes in previous reviews because this team go out of their way to make both the hotel and the restaurant an incredible and memorable experience. Put it on your bucket list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Two Star Michelin restaurant serving modern British cuisine with eight bedrooms. Lunch on chef's or kitchen table Tuesday to Saturday From 12.00 Noon Dinner. Tuesday to Thursday 6.30 Pm - 9.00 Pm Friday 6.00 Pm - 9.30 Pm Saturday 6.00 Pm - 9.30 Pm Booking Essential. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Restaurant Sat Bains With Rooms Hotel Nottingham
- Hotel Sat Bains With Rooms
- Sat Bains With Rooms Hotel