I took my husband here for his 30th. We had the 7 course dinner and added the duck egg. I've never been in such a food heaven in my life. Every course matched and nearly outdid the one before it- there's no way we could pick a favourite. Each course had something our taste buds craved; it's like Sat wrote a movie and our taste buds were the audience. Simply divine.
The staff were incredible. They inconspicuously watched our every move and anticipated each of our needs. We didn't once ask for anything because we didn't need to. So much attention to detail that we felt royal.
We stayed the night as well. Gorgeous room (#2 I think) with everything you could need including some delicious biscuits.
The next morning my husband took the 1 on 1 cooking workshop with the head chef. He got to see how many of the dishes were made that we had the night before. I'm reveling in my husbands creativity after that class and he doesn't stop talking about it.
Lastly, we met Sat a couple times throughout our stay. He's very straightforward and down to earth with a sense of humour. He doesn't take himself too seriously but it's the opposite with his food, rooms, restaurant, and employees.
We cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Two Star Michelin restaurant serving modern British cuisine with 7 bedrooms. Lunch on chef's or kitchen table Wednesday to Saturday From 12.00 Noon Dinner. Wednesday to Thursday 6.30 Pm - 9.00 Pm Friday 6.00 Pm - 9.30 Pm Saturday 6.00 Pm - 9.30 Pm Booking Essential. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Restaurant Sat Bains With Rooms Hotel Nottingham
- Hotel Sat Bains With Rooms
- Sat Bains With Rooms Hotel