“Sunday night getaway” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 54 Hotels in Nottingham
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Sunday night getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

As the sunday night late rates were discounted, we treated ourselves to a suite. Top notch service from the minute we arrived to the moment we left. Great room and views of the city, very comfortable bed. Super bar area which is also where breakfast is served. Would definitely stay again.

HartsNottingham, Owner at Hart's Hotel, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review - I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Keep an eye out for our other great offers such as the City Break and Theatre Packages. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Tim Hart

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

A beautiful boutique hotel where all the incidentals are catered for as soon as you arrive. Friendly and professional staff, efficient and warm service.
The rooms are beautiful, elegant and stunning bathrooms with White company cosmetics. An award winning restaurant adjacent is reputed as one of the city's best! The Park bar allows a more chilled vibe with good brasserie style food.

Location is great, short walk into the city centre and located in the exclusive Park area of Nottingham it makes for a quiet peaceful stay with superb views, very close to the castle also for tourists.

Far superior to Park Plaza, Crowne or Hilton in terms of service, ambience and style. Stay here every time I visit Nottingham.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank tomlm
HartsNottingham, Owner at Hart's Hotel, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for your very favourable review. We aim to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay and I will pass on your comments to my team. Tim Hart
Derby, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Harts is hidden away near Nottingham castle and is a great place to stay to explore Nottingham or for a special night out.

Hospitality is good with a warm welcome and the rooms are very comfortable - love the goose down duvets. Breakfast at the hotel is great and Harts restaurant is fabulous with some great cocktails and food.

It's easy to explore the great little bars of the lace market and there are plenty of places to get a light lunch during the day.

Highly recommended for a stay in Nottingham.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
HartsNottingham, Owner at Hart's Hotel, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I do hope that you choose Hart's when you are next in Nottingham. Tim Hart
Burnham on Crouch
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Tucked away in a quiet road at the top of Nottingham city centre is this little gem of a hotel. Small but very cleverly designed and adequate rooms contain a king size bed, fair sized flat screen televisions, hair dryer, mini-bar (best stocked I have come across), tea and coffee making facilities posh toiletries and proper clothes hangers. Rooms have fabulous views across the city on one side and look out onto a small courtyard attached to the Park Bar on the other side. The addition of doors onto slatted external vents is a lovely addition for those of us who want real fresh air in their rooms. I have only one criticism of our room and that is that we both found the bed a bit too firm, but that is a matter of taste. The wonderful goose down duvets almost made up for it though. We had breakfast in both the Park Bar and Harts restaurant and the quality was very good, as was the continental buffet selection. Sunday lunch in Harts restaurant was a real treat with delicious food and very nice wine. Service was the real highlight or our stay, it could not be faulted. Hart's Hotel was a great base for exploring Nottingham, I highly recommend it.

HartsNottingham, Owner at Hart's Hotel, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for your very kind review. My staff work hard to ensure our guests enjoy their stay - I will pass on your comments to my General Manager Adam and his team. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hart's again soon. Tim Hart
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Hart's Hotel and Restaurant are in a lovely part of Nottingham with a short walk into the centre. We enjoy the attention to detail the staff show at the Hotel and the quality of the food served. We enjoyed a continental breakfast in our room every morning. Beautifully presented with good coffee, fruit, cereals etc. on time and accompanied by our newspapers.
Hart's restaurant is wonderful. The menu is interesting, the dishes are served hot (if applicable) and the staff are exceptionally efficient. It's like sitting watching a top quality performance on stage. We always enjoy our evenings there. Top notch.

Room Tip: The Garden rooms are very good with French doors leading out. You can enjoy breakfast etc. outside w...
HartsNottingham, Owner at Hart's Hotel, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
I am delighted that you had such a good stay with us. Thank you for all of your kind comments - particularly regarding the staff and food. I will pass on your comments to both the hotel and restaurant teams. I do hope that you will stay with us again soon. Tim Hart
Nuneaton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a last minute night away for his birthday. We stayed in a garden room. The room was clean and the bed was comfy although not as big as I thought it would be. The bathroom was clean and the facilities were good. I know some comments have said that the bathroom was a bit small but I thought it was fine. We had access to the private garden with the view overlooking the park which was lovely.

The staff were lovely and helpful and breakfast was good. The only down side for us was that I'd booked spa treatments for us both and as a surprise for my husband. I'd booked back massages but it turned out the hotel had booked full body massages. As my husband went first as a surprise I was unable to correct the mistake which went paying extra for the treatment he had. It was just a miscommunication but a shame.

I would stay again but I would book it as a last minute deals like this time.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
HartsNottingham, Owner at Hart's Hotel, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the staff and breakfast in the Park Bar so good. My apologies for any miscommunication regarding the massage - a full list of treatments can be seen on the website. Our Sunday Snooze packages are excellent value and I look forward to welcoming you back to Harts soon. Tim Hart
Chesterfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

We booked a garden room at The Harts hotel and was very happy. Although abit smaller than expected the room was very good. Huge comfy bed with a classy bathroom. The best part was the doors which open to a lovely garden with amazing views. With the hotel being just a 5 minute walk from the city center and a 15 minute walk from the station, the extra money you pay is well worth it. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank ChesterfieldSpires
HartsNottingham, Owner at Hart's Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review - I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Hart's. Tim Hart