US$96
US$59
US$56
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$101
US$85
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$65
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

St James Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$72
  • Restaurant
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$58
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$70
US$74
US$69
Priceline
All reviewsmonkey roombridal suitehunting lodgebeautiful hotelthe main hotelcar parkcity centrefull englisha lovely staysat navvisiting nottinghamstayed here for one nightyogurtsaturday nightvenuerobesuniversity
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took our friends to the Walton Hotel last Saturday. On arrival the table wasn't set and when we took our seats 2 of them were broken. The meal was not up to standard. One of our starters was breaded Camembert which was dry and rubbery. 2 of our party had the fish and chips. The fish was overcooked and dry. When we complained we were told we had to pay in full, complete a complaint sheet and would be called on Monday, the waitress offered to get the chef to speak to us but he would not come out. We had to pay as the staff had taken my friends credit card and he was worried he may not get it back. That was 2 days ago and we have heard nothing. On other occasions when we have had a meal at the Walton we have been very impressed. So much so that when we went with the same friends a few weeks ago we left large tip and paid for a bottle of wine that had been missed off the bill.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank paul t
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came here with my fiancé for an unplanned segment of our trip. We had a lovely time. It was only a 20 minute walk to Nottingham castle. Good atmosphere and nice terrace. We stayed in the main building and it was pretty quiet. The service was great, sending a shout out to Jonathan especially as we were a last minute reservation and here was a hiccup with the room. We will defn be back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Pros: good range of quality drinks, sun trap terrace

Cons: garage and rnb blaring, more of a Yates' Wine Lodge vibe than the locale might suggest

In sum, a great place to booze al fresco at the periphery of The Park Commercial Desert, of you don't mind it being quite a weird experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for work purposes and I must say, it was really below par.

The hotel room I had was really run down - chipped paint work, stains on walls and tired looking upholstery. The bed was comfortable enough but a good night’s sleep was prevented by how incredibly noisy the place is!

As I was travelling alone with work, I decided to order room service - there are 3 choices of hot meal - 2 choices of burger or nachos. I opted for the chicken burger which took 3 attempts to get right and was presented in a plastic basket and handed to me by the hotel employee - no tray, no condiments, no class.

When the food order finally arrived and was correct, it tasted nice and freshly cooked. I left before breakfast so I couldn’t comment on the quality of that.

The staff are all very young and seem quite inexperienced with little focus on customer experience.

I will say that the WiFi was good and I managed to get a hotel parking space fairly easily.

Fortunately I wasn’t paying for this experience as it was a work trip, but I wouldn’t stay here again unless I was desperate and on my next Nottingham trip I have already booked a different hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank sianevans82
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Our stay at The Walton as part of a business group in truth got off to a bit of a chaotic start. The hotel is currently undergoing extensive refurbishment and with the reception closed, no one seemed really to know much of what was going on when we arrived.

My room - in one of three buildings off from the main site and clearly later add-ons - was OK I suppose, though in need of a little modernisation maybe, not least given the price.

Against that our dinner that evening - served to 45 of us - was great, with the young waiting staff going above and beyond in dealing with all of the chaos that entails.

But the day was saved by the vegetarian breakfast next day in terms of both quality AND quantity - lovely.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business