“David Lloyd overpriced and poor service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
David Lloyd Nottingham
Nottingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“David Lloyd overpriced and poor service”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

David LLoyd Aspley

I have been a member at David Lloyd Aspley Nottingham for around 5 years, the facilities are good however the classes have in the last couple of years have lacked enthusiasm. I found the only reason for going to david lloyd was one boxercise class on saturday morning which was really enjoyable and good exercise. Recently I moved from the area and therefore handed in my notice to leave my David lloyd membership as there was no new david lloyd where I am living. I was informed by the staff that this was fine and would only need to keep paying one months membership following the handing in of my notice. What actually happened is that David Lloyd didnt actually process the request until a month later, so I then ended up owing a further months membership when I didn't even live in the area and couldn't use any David Lloyd facilities. Following multiple phone calls they would still not wave the charge. I would be very careful before agreeing to a david lloyd contract, the memberships are overpriced and the customer service is poor.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank 160Laura

Nottinghamshire
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“better value”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I took a taster day and found the staff very polite and helpful. The facilities were clean and tidy with plenty to offer.

Visited January 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“looking a little old and dated”
Reviewed 18 October 2012

been member for over 5yrs, gym is good and updated. A lot of cutbacks every where else, with swimmers taking the brunt of the cut backs due to the new Eco tax, with the out door pool closure and most repairs taking over week to sort. will be thinking very carefully about renewing our membership, plus its going up anothe £2.00 a month so very expensive around £80.00 monthly.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank glenda1756
Nottingham, United Kingdom
86 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I really enjoy DL West Bridgford. The facilities are marvellous and its something healthy to do in the winter and when the weather's bad. Then, when the weather's good, its like a holiday camp with outdoor pool and tennis courts. Indoors I enjoy gym, running, tennis, sauna, steam, pool jacuzzi. There is coaching available in everything. I've taken up tennis again having played it thirty-odd years' ago and am enjoying the challenge. My coach is great. I like all the activity and also enjoy the social side. Particularly with the tennis people are very friendly. All excellent for relaxing, keeping fit and enjoyment. A great facility - I love it!

Visited September 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“love it”
Reviewed 8 September 2012

It offers so many things! And its not only a place for adults but also for your children. If you want to have a fun day with your children its great. Pools, steam, sauna, restaurant, gym, classes, tennis raquets, play room for kids, kids classes etc :)

1 Thank patriciakim93