Open today: 09:00 - 17:00

from US$19.60
More Info
from US$6.50
More Info
All reviews quad biking assault course off road stag do great fun land rover sherwood forest paint balling deep water sumo wrestling free tea and coffee centre parks great bunch of lads birthday bash mixed group birthday present fun activity
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing afternoon. I would highly recommend it and hope to visit again to do some of the other activities

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

I visited as part of a large mixed party for a 30th birthday. We all had an excellent time and wouldn’t hesitate to return!

We first played 3 rounds of outdoor laser tag. It was like paintball but without the pain! The whole group got really into it... the scores were close but I was happy to win!

We then went into a mix of mental and physical challenges as 3 teams. These were really fun and the staff were supportive throughout. I imagine kids would enjoy this as much as adults.

We finished off with the assault course which was a straight race between two teams. Working together both teams completed the course in the allocated time and everybody was nice and muddy (overalls were provided).

Some of the other activities we saw people doing also looked great fun and the overall experience was great.

I would recommend this for groups of all ages and for corporates. I would certainly love to return!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

second stag due at adrenalin jungle, for my son.ad a fantastic time , went on loads of different courses to what we went on the first visit , great choice of activities ,ie quads ,,them two wheel stand on bikes 4x4.,loads of stuff ,would deffo recommend a visit .its has expensive has you make it ,we paid £35 we had about 8 games 600 paintballs , (10 min games,) and at the end we still had some left , which doesnt sound long ,but when you are being shot at ,and the intensity of the game ,its brill, before you know it 5 hours has passed ,and you have the bruises to prove it , they cater for large groups ,or just a couple can go ,and you join other groups ,cant wait to go again , ideal clothes ( jeans ,sweat shirt boots ,,you get overalls .put thats just to protect your clothes ,) the staff are fantastic ,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We had a real ball here. Great staff and amazing fun all round. Great choice out for this recent heatwave. We will be back.

2  Thank Jamie-McCourt
Reviewed 2 July 2018

My sisters and myself (the girls in the hats ) had a brilliant time quad biking .Many many thanks to the staff member that drove my quad bike for me as I have never driven anything other than a pram I was able to experience all the bumps and thrills .All the staff were very kind and helpful putting up with all our excited talking and explaining everything so well we all felt very safe .Even though we didn’t look our best in the uniform and helmets .

2  Thank suep0d
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Got a 4x4 driving experience for my birthday. On arrival we were made to feel very welcome and we were given loads of information. After a quick coffee we got started and the instructor was great, really knowledgeable, great fun and very relaxed. My wife was able to sit in the back and she enjoyed every second too.

1  Thank alisonjean1965
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant, we had a great guide called Craig who showed me and my friends around the assault course and also went round this with us acting as photographer.

We arrived a bit late unfortunately and did call to advise. Craig was great in ensuring we didn’t miss out on any time on the course and was really engaging getting involved in the course and all the jokes etc along the way.

Can’t recommend highly enough.

2  Thank Blades_13
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Booked sumo wrestling for a group of hens and it was really fun! The person running the event was very friendly too. A fun activity.

1  Thank Mo_272016
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Great day put for the boys. Very well organised and staff are really friendly and very accommodating. The boys were buzzing when they left.
Will definitely go back and will try a different activity. Thanks for a great day guys.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Webt for an archery experience day. Absolutely amazing venue in Sherwood forest. Funny and friendly staff who made everyone feel comfortable. Really enjoyed the day but keep your eye on the weather reports because it can get really muddy so suggest wearing shoes tout don't mind getting wet and muddy.