Cranbrook House Serviced Apartments
US$66
US$79
US$76
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$65
Priceline
St James Hotel(Nottingham)
US$84
US$75
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
All reviewswashing machinewould highly recommend staying hereone bedroom apartmentsecure underground parkingpaloma faithfire brigadeworked finenice sizemotorpoint arenastayed here for two nightsgreat place to staylocation is greaton arrivalminute walkhotel roomnight stayper night
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My partner and i planned to stay here xmas eve. We arrived around 6ish due to working and was looking forward to spending time with family at Christmas and staying in 4* apartment.
I feel our xmas was ruined has the apartment was disgusting! And nothing like the pictures on the website. It was dirty ,smelt funny, not been cleaned and plug socket was hanging off the wall!! We tried to contact all three numbers we had been given but with no reply we left a voice mail and a note back with the keys as this was a self service check in! And found a true 4* accommodation (just what we wanted to do late xmas eve!)
We never heard anything so tried to contact the apartments just to be told someone would be in touch. After weeks of not hearing i asked for the managers number myself, I have never spoken to such a rude selfish person in my life! He basically made us out to be liars and refused to give us our money back! Been a business owner my self I know i would treat my customers in this way, all he's bothered about is money. I could go on but i think I've made my point. DO NOT STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!.

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank CjT2010
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Good central location. Close to Main shopping area. Apartment was a reasonable size and had 2 toilets, which was great. Also, a washing machine - which was a bonus. Good internet. Nice bed linens. BUT>>>>>>>I realise I like a hotel or apartment block that is manned by people and not self service with instructions on email, to find car parking (not easy to spot as busy road) and the keys. When I did phone or email, not easy to get anyone - always on answer machine and emails were not replied to. The apartment we were in needs a very good clean - the black rug especially. It was just OK cleanliness but compared to other apartments we stayed in on our trip, not as good. I also would not liked to have stayed there as a solo traveller, as no receptionist in garage or main building. NO welcome pack either, although it states there would be one. Would not go back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Pragklbov
Reviewed 7 March 2012

Please read this before you book. Ive never written a complaint on any site before (and i travel quite a bit) but i wish someone had told me this for me before we booked. We stayed in a Cranbrook 2 bed Apartment in March 2012 for the weekend. 4 adults All female.

Faults:
** NO HOT WATER
(the boiler tank trickles water all day so never heats up past lukewarm and runs cold almost instantly as soon as you step in the shower)
** Freezing cold showers/baths = to be expected ! (we had to have strip washes in the sink using a hot kettle all weekend)
we tried calling the company mobile contact numbers we were given but being the weekend, they obviously didn’t want to be on call. Phones were switched off.
** No toilet roll in apartment
** Carpets were not hovered properly
** Items left in fridge from the people who stayed before us
** Thin walls.. You can hear next doors TV.
** AND USED CONDOM found in of the open basket bin in one of the bedrooms.. walked in the room and there it was, just staring at us!

This building has NO Reception, only a code to get into building. So bare in mind if u have any problems there is NO ONE to contact during your stay.

We strongly recommend booking a hotel in the city with your friends or family if you want hot water, clean rooms, toilet roll and towels on hand and a Reception/service that will help you if you have any problems.

This tower block is seriously overpriced for what you get.

P.s you may have noticed a few extras it states you get online. (free welcome pack/ free use of swimming pool and virgin active gym while you stay).. being girls we were quite looking forward to a swim.. BUT this is not true, i dont know why it says it online.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Sunset_dreams6533
Reviewed 27 June 2011

Very comfortable and well equipped apartment. Efficient booking service and very helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank shinti
Reviewed 18 June 2011

communication was very quick and effective. Staff very friendly and helpful. Chick in prosess fast and creative. the apartment is very clean, modern and has everything I needed. The location is perfect. It is close to bars, resturants and shops. I paied 55 punds for one bedroom apartment with a standerd higher than 4* hotel.
Thank you very much. I wil be Back soon!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo