“Great place for a snack” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Floralands Farm Park

Floralands Farm Park
Ranked #45 of 119 things to do in Nottingham
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great place for a snack”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

Great range of good quality meals, and always an event better selection of cakes on offer.

Great service and a lovely place to visit with family or friends for a simple lunch or snack.

“Really Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

Had a great day feeding the animals and playing on the park. The kids loved every minute. What a bargain for £2.50. 50p for a bag of food. Awesome.

“Excellent Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

My partner and I are local to the area and are therefore regular visitors to the Garden Centre restaurant. The staff are genuinely friendly, the food is excellent and is sourced from the local farm shop. The surroundings are pleasantly decorated and is consistently neat and tidy. In particular, on warmer days there is a outside seating area which provides nice views of the local countryside, Occasionally, there is a queue to be served but this is more of a testament to its popularity and hence value for money.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Brilliant Value £2.50 per person”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

It's not a massive farm park but you don't expect that for the money, but perfect for a toddler - especially if you've got an hour to fill. Animals and bird food can be brought. There is a good play area, our son at the time was a bit young to play on it then, however it'll be about right for him now at 2.5 , At Christmas Floralands do a really great job with the Santa's Grotto and really go to town on it, we will go back for sure. The cafe in the garden centre is great for snacks and clean and tidy. If you combine you visit with the garden centre which is excellent you can have a good visit.

Visited December 2012
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“I don't even know why I bothered”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

I drive past Floralands every day as only live down the road, have been wanting to visit for ages! So my friend and I decided to go over the weekend. She has a toddler and I have a 5 month old.

We went to the café first. It was really poor. I ordered a latte and it was horrible..... grew a skin after about 15 minutes! Also, we both had pushchairs and were left to carry our hot drinks on the tray to our table. They didn't once offer to help - most cafés do. I couldn't see a drinks menu either.

The little shop is sweet, they sell some nice things. The garden centre wasn't the best.

Then the farm park. We paid 2.50 pp for entry. Only to find they had a handful of animals and a park. The park is really nice.....but there are also lots of FREE parks just as good locally. I wouldn't usually moan at spending 2.50 but I don't even think its worth that.

Also, as its aimed at families with small children. Its far from being pushchair friendly. I think a wheelchair user would also struggle!

After reading good reviews on here, I am really disappointed. It could be so much better. I for one, will certainly not be returning.

Visited August 2013