“best Italian food and atmosphere”
Review of Amores

Amores
Ranked #105 of 1,266 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is my second visit to this restaurant, great food friendly staff and good atmosphere. Not too expensive but good selection of dishes....highly recommended.

4  Thank Paul D

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife, daughter and prospective son in law decided to talk about their impending wedding and we had deciddd on another restaurant in Nottingham, however on arrival we found it had closed, so we decided on Amore in Gedling. It was great in every respect, we were greeted on entry by avery freindly waiter with a great sense of humour, we ordered our drinks which arrived promptly, even though the restaurant was very busy. We were offered the menu's and found a great and varied slection of choices. Again, order taken and a prompt return with the food which we all agreed was exceptionally delicious.
The decor and quality was first class ams so I would have no hesitation in recommending this quality Italian restaurant, we shall certainly be going back there.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Always a fantastic welcome, nothing too much trouble and the food isn't too bad either!! Have booked for our GOLDEN WEDDING with approx 30 guests. They can do anything you want - and with a smile.

2  Thank Janet P
Reviewed 11 July 2014

When the antipasto arrived, the centrepiece was half a can of tuna plonked in the centre of the plate. That set the tone for the evening.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I visited Amores for the first time a little apprehensively, as I had checked it out on Trip Advisor a few months ago and it seemed to have had bad reviews. I was persuaded to visit by family members who were visiting us, as it 'looked good'.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the whole evening a really good experience. The food was great, the service was good, and he staff were friendly. As it was a Sunday evening the place was not full, but this did not detract from the ambience.

I spoke with the owner who told me he had only taken over the restaurant recently, but has been in the restaurant business for years.

There were four of us dining and we each had a different meal. All of them were really good. I would urge you to try Amores either for the first time, or if you have been disappointed before, put that behind you and give the new owner a try. I reckon you will be glad you did.

We will certainly be returning!

1  Thank Manasotagirl