“Amazing fully loaded”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

I live local to this place and my work place order from here on a regular basis, I decided to join them one morning and there has been no looking back.

The fully loaded is exactly what it says on the tin, a fully loaded breakfast roll bacon, sausage, tomato, egg, mushrooms and black pudding.

A taste overload that I can’t get enough of!

My only criticism is sometimes the sausage seem a little pale but they are cooked!

Keep up the great work

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Had a lovely lunch at Basilia today with a friend- great choice of either snacks, breakfasts or lunches served in the restaurant. Hams, salads, other 'gourmet' additions for sale- wonderful choice. Cooked ham hocks a speciality, and excellent value.
Jacket potatoes with choice of filling and salad were our choice and we really enjoyed these.
Good value drinks and very tempting cakes also on offer.
Am tempted to try the Afternoon tea soon!
Strongly recommend...

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank Patricia A
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I took my elderly mother, with limited mobility. We were able to sit in the main cafe area. It was busy. The staff were friendly and efficient. We happened to be sitting opposite to the kitchen preparation area. It was clean and staff were handling food appropriately. (I often wonder what happens behind closed, restaurant doors...).
We enjoyed our food - soup and light lunch. The cakes were enjoyable too.
My mother really liked the milk churn which was suspended from the tea cup and the owner kindly allowed us to buy one for her.
My son had the vegan option which he said was very tasty.
There was plenty of variety of food to take out.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 152sp
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Often seen the sign advertising Basilica but stopped off this lunchtime whilst passing with a friend, lovely hidden gem. Sitting inside or out, lovely friendly staff with a good selection on the lunchtime menu. Took cakes home separately for family treat later. Will definitely return

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Dalliemum
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Visit here on a regular basis meeting up with friends
Lovely fresh food and lovely staff
Afternoon tea is also fab would recommend

Date of visit: September 2018