De Vere Orchard Hotel
US$112
US$90
US$99
US$94
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$84
US$75
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Hotels.com
US$72
US$70
Priceline
1,655 results
All reviewsuniversity campuseco hotelthe east midlands conference centremodern hotelconference hotelwalk in showerattending a conferencefree wifibar areaexecutive roombar menubuffet breakfasttea and coffeestayed for one nightlovely roomcomfy bedfull english
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Just stayed here for one night with my Husband. This is a really stunning hotel surrounded by fabulous grounds but that is not what makes this hotel fab…its the STAFF!! From the minute we checked in a lovely friendly lady, to the two bar staff, to the friendly night porter we knew we were somewhere special. The hotel is fab, clean with everything one would need for business or pleasure. The hotel is a short taxi ride to everything in Nottingham!! Just book

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Lasse H, General Manager at De Vere Orchard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some fantastic feedback about your recent stay here at the Orchard Hotel. Ensuring our guests have a wonderful visit is paramount to us. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This hotel is perfectly located for visiting your son/daughter in either of the Nottingham Universities and even though it is a little on the expensive side it was very comfortable and welcoming.

The room was very good - comfortable bed, good quality pillows, really nice bathroom and curtains that cut out all the light - perfect.

Reception and bar staff were some of the best I have found - professional, friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the restaurant staff at breakfast let the side down a bit but that did not spoil it.

I would raise two minor negatives - drinks and food is VERY expensive. The food was very good - but over-priced. Also, we were not able to charge anything to the room - we had to pay for drinks, food, breakfast etc as we had it so we had lots of different charges on our cards rather than one charge when we checked out - this was tiresome.

In all I would go back and I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your honest feedback about your recent stay at the Orchard Hotel. All customer feedback is very important to us and please be assured your comments have been taken on board and will be looked in to.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for business overnight for project meeting at the University. Really positive experience, the hotel is very modern with large spacious lobby and bar area with ample seating. Rooms very clean, again spacious with modern bathroom. I'd say on par or exceeding that of a good quality Holiday Inn in terms of decor and facilities. The breakfast and dinner were high quality and in particular the waiter in the evening was excellent in terms of friendly knowledgeable service... and very polite and helpful in accommodating late arrival at the table. Honestly I wasn't expecting a lot for a uni hotel but in all aspects I was definitely underestimating this.. and my expectations were greatly exceeded. I'm sure the were I using the conference centre next door this would be the perfect location to stay. Oh and free wifi, plus eduroam throughout if you're an academic this is a lifesaver.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some fantastic comments about your recent stay at the Orchard Hotel.

I do hope you visit us again very soon.

Wishing you all the best.

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay to visit my daughter at uni. I cannot fault this hotel . Check in was swift and friendly and I love the modern light feel .
The room was as spotless and comfortable.
I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Nottingham
And free parking - result !

• Stayed: February 2014
Lasse H, General Manager at De Vere Orchard Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving such positive comments about your recent stay here at the Orchard Hotel.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

First, apologies for not writing this review sooner as we stayed just after Christmas to give a close relative a break after a bereavement.

The hotel is very modern, clean and comfortable. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and the whole experience was relaxing and reasonably priced. Rooms are pleasant and the restaurant nice though as it is all open plan, it may not be warm enough for everyone but I guess that is a feature of being a "green" building.

I have to say that breakfast was superb and well worth paying the pre-booked price when compared to going elsewhere for a cheaper alternative. The choice was excellent and the staff very helpful in finding a table for 6.

Being in the grounds of the university gave us plenty of nice walks around the lake and gardens, though we didn;t bother with the Swimming Pool as it was a walk away and being Boxing day we were not sure if it was open.

I am not sure what it will be like when the University is open to scholars, but in the summer holidays I am sure the grounds will be lovely and the hotel will be in its element, so I hope we will be back again to enjoy it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank passion8aboutservice

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave some fantastic comments about your recent stay here at the Orchard Hotel.

I do hope you visit us again in the near future.