“What a surprise”

The Crimson Tree
Ranked #49 of 1,263 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Indian, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Independent Cafebar serving homemade cakes and a delicious varied menu. Also serving Tapas Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Called for a mid morning snack ,what a fantastic range of food we really enjoyed the ham and eggs, puds looked great ,but to full to try one. Thanks

2  Thank Sdmmmtc

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Interesting food choices, both healthy and more indulgent options. I had hummus salad with Turkish bread! Very nice! Good fresh cappuccinos. Quality interior with a nice vibe. Lovely staff. Only downside was that the doors were open as it was hot so there was quite a bit if noise from the traffic.

4  Thank Sunnyside666
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We enjoyed our last visit so decided to take a friend who recently lost her husband. We were not disappointed. The ham hock,egg& chips were excellent. Followed of course by delicious desserts.Friendly Staff and good service.

2  Thank Heartbeat123
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Went for breakfast here on Sunday morning. What a lovely surprise. Quaint, quirky, great service, wonderful home-made cakes, and tasty, home-made, fresh food. A great place to relax, and good value for money.

1  Thank Christine W
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

This is my most favorite place to eat in Sherwood. I'm always served a Superb food here , really good portion sizes with a great selection of salad choices I love the fact I can also try new and interesting specials here too my Persian baked egg dish was lush, and to top just the most delicious cake ever, oh my word this place will be my diet downfall . I love the fact they completely cater for my fussy needs with gluten free bread and cake . The staff friendly and the owner is one of the nicest people I've met. ... but take out cake no!! stop ive no will power! My friend says oh go on be nice with a cuppa later, she is not helping!

2  Thank 51marshall