“Lovely food, service and atmosphere! ”
Review of Mud Crab Pacifico

Mud Crab Pacifico
Ranked #797 of 1,447 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: American, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband went here on Saturday evening, we had only booked the table a few hours before hand and requested a nice table with a view. We were really happy that a table upstairs at the window had been reserved for us& would recommend this! The waitress was very helpful and attentive throughout and the atmosphere was really good, busy but not too noisy etc!
We shared a starter which was a variety of Greek mezes which were all amazing!!!! The calzone was very tasty but a little bit too meaty so only managed half! The burger and chips were also very nice, although they slightly over do the fries portion size, they were falling off the plate! Better more than not enough though!
Overall a very pleasant restaurant and lovely food! Will definitely return! And would highly recommend the Bellinis here! Amazing !

There are newer reviews for Mud Crab Pacifico

Reviewed 16 August 2014

I have visited this restaurant a few times before and it has been OK, not anything special but because its usually quite busy there's a nice atmosphere. Recently I visited again, it was fairly quite and we were made to sit upstairs where there was nobody else and no atmosphere, we asked to sit in a booth but they said that we had to be 6 or more. We were 5 people and there was no one else there, so i was already a bit miffed. The girl who served us was extremely rude and surly. The food came out cold and we had to wait for 10mins after ours had arrived for our friends meal. The manager, Richard, was even ruder and accused us of lying and ordering wrong!! Will not be returning.

5  Thank Anna D
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Having visited earlier in the week on a school night, my husband and I decided to go back on the Saturday night to indulge in a cocktail and some wonderful food.

Firstly, if you get the hunky polish gentleman to serve you, you are going to be looked after. This man is a hosting waiter at their best...attentive, fun, friendly and gives great service. Good people make for a great venue and that much is fact.

Secondly, the food here is eclectic and delicious. Garlic flatbread with cheese is to be devoured and the hoisin duck tacos...well I'm glad they only come with three in the generous portion as I would not be ably to stop eating them - delicious!

I opted for the Dirty Burger and what a great choice....beef patty topped with pulled pork the right amount of BBQ sauce to finish it off served with chicken salted fries...amazing.

I've been here three times now and each time eaten well. The restaurant is gorgeous to look at too, the only downside is that the music can be too loud at times. The dessert menu needs revisiting also.

All in all, a great choice of restaurant for some delicious and interesting food. I will return...,

Reviewed 7 August 2014

It is as easy to spot an interest in food and its provenance as it is to spot the server who turns a blind eye to a customer seeking their attention. Mud Crab gets it right on both counts. Well trained, experienced staff, food served well and in timely fashion so that everyone round the table gets to eat at the same time. Not such a tall order, you might think.

However, the day before this visit, I experienced the converse at a neighbouring business. A jaw-dropping disappointment which I have now recovered from. Thank you Mud Crab Paacifico.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Most pathetic and rude bar ever, considering I an a local the treatment and standard of food is awful. We asked for food and were told we should leave as the kitchen was busy? Friend found hair in over priced food! Stay away it's a terrible experience with a disgusting manager

4  Thank Mikey J P