“Sunday club / family lunch with children ”
Review of Arunothai

Arunothai
Ranked #25 of 1,410 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$3 - US$33
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Arunothai means the rising of the sun, it is the new way of dining experience brought to hucknall, in our restaurant you will feel the warm welcoming atmosphere truly making you feel totally relaxed and at homeArunothai proud to present the delicious cuisine, freshly cook from fresh ingredients including the quality meat from the award winning local butcher (Barlows Butcher Main Street Newthorpe) which offer you a top quality food to indulge your dining experience in a warmth and homely atmosphere. Thai cuisine is freshly cooked with fresh herbs and spices making for a more healthy way of dining resulting in a truly good feeling.Arunothai also offers tradition Thai beers (singha on draught) and a wine list, with wine sourced from around the world to accompliment Thai food catering for all tastes.Our team are fully enthusiastic and passionate to bring our Thai culture into your dining experience. Our service and traditional Thai welcome will make you feel homely and close to Thailand’s “Land of Smile”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Arunothai is a little hidden gem in Hucknall.
Restaurant inside is really cosy and nice.
Staff really friendly and helpful.
Sunday lunch club was perfect - we had so much good food ! shame there is no prawns in the menu ...
Loved everything ! My friends fancied a dessert but it wasn’t listed as well in the Sunday club menu.
Portions small but luckily you can order more dishes - which is fabulous !
Anyway we shall surely come back to have some more food in future !

Little advice I think you need some more high chairs in the restaurant - one is not enough .... there were around 5/6 baby’s in the restaurant at the time we had our food - and I could feel and see that some people were looking at me and my family in a rude way that we had the only high chair - and it wasn’t them ... this was a bit awkward ... as they children were crying - it’s not my fault you only have one high chair and they would like it as well ...

So I was a bit disappointed and stressed with this situation ... as i felt awkward with my family.

1  Thank alfikos

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is the crowning glory of Hucknall! Staff are very attentive, food is delicious and surroundings although compact, it is lovely. I would recommend the Massaman curry and coconut rice, but hubby loves the jungle curry. They also do takeaway, a little bit more then a "normal" takeaway but they do offer if you collect yourself 15% off...

1  Thank GemmaWebb
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my husband love this place, we only recently found it (via trip advisor) but we can’t get enough of it, the best Thai food I’ve had, and the staff are just so welcoming and friendly, if you are looking for real authentic Thai food then try this place, I promise you’ll be hooked.

1  Thank 979beckyr
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We couldn’t ask for more, quite literally! We were absolutely stuffed after taking advantage of the Sunday club offer. For only £16.95, it’s all you can eat, so we had the sharing starter (which was lovely; prawn toast, won ton, chicken wings and chicken satay), two soups - mine was lovely (hot and sour prawn), four mains (beef massaman, a chilli prawn, yellow curry chicken and a fried beef) and a plethora of sides (jasmine rice and noodles). It was amazing; perfect alternative for a Sunday lunch - great value, lovely staff and local to us. The portion sizes are just right, too. You don’t leave with that waistband busting feeling like you would from a traditional ‘all you can eat’ because the food here is just that good! Light, cooked to order and delicious.

We’ll absolutely be back. Sadly no photos because we were too busy enjoying the food!

1  Thank NicolaWetherell
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

It was my husband's 50th Birthday in July. I organised a surprise birthday meal for him with some of our friends.
We had a lovely evening. Everyone enjoyed their food.
Good range of choices. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Excellent food.