“Stuffed!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Stuffed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I tried their buy one large, get one free deal last tuesday and wow! The portions were huge! I could barely finish it, it ended up feeding three of us. Brilliantly priced, huge choice and the food is really tasty too. Will be going again!

Visited June 2014

Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Lovely quick food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Always visit Wok and Go now when we travel to Nottingham. Compared to a restaurant, it is cheap (especially with a deal!) the food is always hot, fresh, quick and tasty. I have probably eaten here on around five occasions and only been mildly disappointed once as it was mostly noodles in the box and a case of spot the veg! On all other occasions, I cannot fault the place. the small size box is deceptive. Always plenty of food for me! The staff are nice and helpful - always considerate and competent with our food allergy needs.

The most recent visit yesterday was lovely. I definitely recommend the egg noodles with sweet chilli sauce. Was lovely.

• Visited May 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Good concept, open long hours, prices & quality good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I had lunch here with my daughter. Its a pretty basic idea, you buy a box of noodles of a chosen flavour. They are cooked there and then, you eat. You go.

Prices were reasonable, quantity and quality were good for what we paid and service was quick.

For fast food it kicks the usual burger and chicken places into the gutter where they belong!

• Visited February 2014