“The best Curry in Nottingham” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Pakistani
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“The best Curry in Nottingham”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Eat here often - service and welcome excellent. Food fabulous. If you want something extra they are always happy to oblige.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank susan s

Nottingham
“One of the best!! :-D ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I have had the most enjoyable time at Bombay keyworth, the food was excellent, I ordered the a mixed platter for starter and it was absolutely gorgeous, then I ordered the chicken with naans and rice and it was so tasty, (it's the best indian food I have tasted by far) the atmosphere was relaxing, the hygiene was outstanding, the service was really good, food was served on time, the music was brilliant (I must say they have a nice taste in Bollywood songs). Overall I loved this place & will definitely be going again.. I would also recommend this place highly :-D

7 Thank Neenaranii
“Time to Celebrate!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

What a great way to celebrate the end of exams along with my friends! We had the best Indian in Keyworth. The taste of the currys and dishes were exquisite, the chef did an amazing job and the service was remarkable. All my friends, including those who do not eat a lot of spicy food, thought the food was fabulous. In such a calm environment, it was a nice way for us to relax and have fun. I highly recommend everyone to try it as it is a great place with great food. What more could you want?

• Visited June 2014
13 Thank Asweeni J
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“another great experience at Bombay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I came here a few weeks ago with my partner and thought i would bring my family this time. The food got better and better over my last few experiences and i wasn't let down at all in any way!!! we ordered a few starters to share between us and they gave us a nicely decorated plate each. we ordered the hot meat, aloo tikki chaat and chlli king prawns (highly recommend)... we had a short break before our mains which tasted delicious. the tawa chicken was full of flavours and we also orderd the lamb sali with aloo saag bhaji on the side, you can tell everything was fresh. The staff were very polite and friendly . I will be telling more people about this place as everything was lovely.

• Visited June 2014
7 Thank joe k
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Very pleased ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Took a risk by going to this resturant for the first time on a friends birthday, but the staff and the quality of the food made it a night to remember. Staff are awsome with pleanty off banter and the food I must say was quality.

7 Thank dilli456