“Friendly ”

Ranked #22 of 1,455 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$13 - US$45
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our team is well experienced in cooking and serving the food from various five star hotels in different parts of the world. Chefs have travelled miles and miles of rural, urban India in search of traditional and home made cooking recipes. It is here at Haveli Radcliffe on Trent they will exhibit their talent of master cooking.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Attentive and friendly. Good food service friendly staff very polite friendly.Reasonably priced this is my first visit good parking I haven’t get any problems this is best restaurants that area. We will back again..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not my first visit to Haveli but I’m certain it will be my last
Food was ok but only just, and certainly not worth the prices charged
Tandoori lamb chops had a strange taste as if they had been immersed in water to defrost them.
Service was an all or nothing affair where you were either invisible and couldn’t get anyone’s attention for love nor money or the waiter was leaning so close to you with his fragrant armpits invading your every sense and removing drinks from your table before you had finished them

Reviewed 2 December 2018 via mobile

The setting was nice and the staff were very polite, friendly and helpful but the food was just ok. Not bad but not amazing. The food and drinks are overpriced for the quality ( have had the same or better elsewhere for less.) 2 people and a bill for nearly £80 is far too expensive compared to other restaurants I have eaten in (and that is what most people use to judge a place by, quality of food and price compared to other places they have eaten in) Also the menu lacked variety and description compared to other Indian restaurants I have eaten in. Note to manager, I did not expect to be charged £1.95 for 2 teaspoons of Raita!

Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Suraj and his team for such a fantastic Bollywood night, the set menu was delicious, especially the canapes and fish curry always a favourite and very reasonably priced and the dancers were really good, it's a shame that more people don't go as it is on a direct bus route along the A52 and has ample parking, it is just hard to spot and don't be put off by the little chef looking exterior, the interior is decadent and the service is always excellent. Definitely visit

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 27 November 2018

We dropped in as we were in the area and had not visited before. The ambience and service were great, quite quiet to start with but it was early evening on a Monday and more people did start to come in a little later. I had saag paneer and an aubergine bhaji (archari), which is my usual choice, but the food was quite different to what I am used to with really interesting and complex flavours - delicious! My companion ordered paneer madras off the menu and said it was the best paneer dish he has ever eaten (and we eat a LOT of paneer) and our naan breads were deliciously soft and light. If I could find any fault it would be that the prices were a little on the high side, I'm used to paying around £4-5 for a vegetable side dish and £7-8 for a vegetable main and here it was nearer £7 for a side and £12 for a main, but that said the quality was so good that it was well worth it, plus we got a voucher for 10% off a return visit - which we definitely plan to make soon.

Date of visit: November 2018
MewarHaveliRadcliffe, General Manager at Mewar Haveli Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your kind review. We highly appreciate this and will ensure we continue to work hard and maintain our quality and standards.

We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Regards