Jurys Inn Nottingham
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
St James Hotel(Nottingham)
2,704 results
All reviewstrain stationcity centrecar parkminute walktrent bridgemotorpoint arenastag dobusiness tripexcellent hotelgood sizewould stay againshort stayone night staysaturday nightcomfy bedbar areagood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed for one night while at Nottingham, Colwich Park for horse racing. We had room 715 and while it was over the entrance with not much of a view, the room was large with a desk and 2 chairs. The bed was comfortable and we slept well. The shower was weak unless you wanted it cold then it had good pressure but it got us clean. Large bathroom too. We passed on breakfast as it wasn't included in our rate which was less than £50 through Expedia. All of the staff we met were friendly, without exception and when we requested a taxi we were given two £1 vouchers for money off the fare.

Room Tip: If you want a view ask for an East facing room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Jurys_Inns, Manager at Jurys Inn Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear garstonian

I was delighted to read your review of our hotel and especially pleased that you were able to avail of one of our room deals.

I will ensure that your room is looked at by the maintenance manager and thank you for raising that to our attention.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Nottingham very soon.
On your next visit please e-mail me directly and I will personal ensure your stay is an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I booked this hotel very last minute just to save myself a taxi ride home after a night out. It is just a few minutes walk from the train station and therefore perfect for anyone going for a night out in Nottingham who may have missed their train.

The rooms are huge, and the beds are very comfy. The service at the hotel was great. After the bar closed, the staff still had a couple of drinks made up for me and charged to my room, and the front desk staff even came up to my room with a phone charger after digging one out for me.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Am0Ch0

Dear Am0Ch0

Thank you for your review of our hotel and I will be sure to pass on your review to our team.

When you next visit us please be sure to send me an email and I will be more than happy to personally look after your reservation

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I decided to stay in a hotel as I was coming to the final stages of clearing my own house for building repairs. I chose Jurys Inn from a trip advisor search. I was very satisfied and am booking for a week later in October.
Rooms are spacious and very clean and the tea and coffee making facility is great. Slim line tv and comfy beds, super.
Breakfast was wonderful and much variety. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it was made all the better with the bubbly "Glorious" Gaynor, seeing to all the guest as if they were her own close friends. First class attention.

Room Tip: I thing the higher floors offer a quieter stay. Also the views are reasonable for a city hotel
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrew C

Dear Andrew C

Thank you so much for such a positive review of our hotel. It was great to ready that our colleague Gaynor surpassed your expectations and I will be sure to pass on this feedback to her.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed there for a stag do only to b woke up at 4am by some black guy wiv a towel or something covering most of his face as the fire alarms where goin off as u can imaging it was quite scary not knowing if it was someone comin to rob u or something then the staff did not even apologise all they did was put a little sign up some guest didn't even get woke up they were still in bed while alarms were going off 1st n last time I stop there they've not even got a car park you have to go right round on another rd n pay £14 for the night my advise would b to stop somewhere else

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Tom G

Thank you for your review and please except our personal apologies for the incident that occurred in our hotel.

This incident was very challenging for the team who were involved and please except my personal apologises if you feel we were not up to standard on this occasion. This was an incident that was totally out of our control and is now in the hands of the police who are carrying out the necessary actions.

I am truly sorry for the disruption caused and the overall experience and would welcome the opportunity to speak to you in person and explain the situation.

I do hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to Jurys Inn Nottingham, as I am confident you will notice a marked improvement. Please contact me directly and I will personally ensure your stay is an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I recently stayed in the Jury's inn for 2 nights on a Friday/Saturday night to celebrate my stag do with friends. Having used this hotel before and being aware of the location and the reasonable prices there was no reason for us not to stay there during this visit. The rooms are spacious and clean and the staff are very helpful. Breakfast is a little expensive in my opinion so we did not add it to our booking as there are plenty of local places to eat nearby. There are a number of stag/hen-do's that use this hotel so there may be a little bit of noise from time to time but we experienced no issues during our visit or any previous visits. The hotel location is a 5/10 minute walk from the city centre and is probably the same sort of the distance from the cities sporting venues. All in all a good solid v good hotel that i will definately use and recommend.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends