The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel
US$101
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$84
US$96
US$86
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
P and J Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$98
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$115
Travelocity
US$88
US$66
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$88
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Nottingham South Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$95
1,621 results
All reviewsspa breakq hotelsbusiness parkspa facilitiesseparate showerupgraded to a suitesauna and steam roompark and riderestaurant stafftrouser pressbar areafollowing morningmodern hotelbuffet stylewalk in showerreception staffa lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My tenth visit to this hotel and was very disappointed by the poor customer service at reception one check in and check out when dealing with an issue with the shower and no alarm call.

I've previously stayed with Q hotel group across the UK and this is the first time I've had any issues.

1) Arrived around 11 P.M. to find reservation had not been completed properly and not fast tracked as would normally happen being a Q club member even though highlighted on reservation.

2) Cold shower, taking over 5 minutes to heat up. Reported to reception three times and on reporting it again on checking out was told this was an ongoing issue with some of the rooms.

3) No alarm call first morning, nearly missing breakfast and starting work late.

On check out and reporting the issues the member of staff seemed less then interested and only made a note about the shower.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

First time staying here while on business and was really surprised on how good the hotel was. It's got a modern feel and the room was great. The food in the restaurant was really good and breakfast was fantastic. What really made the stay was the staff. From the ladies on the desk to the staff working in the restaurant, they all couldn't have done enough for me. A gentleman who was working his first shift in the bar even went out of his way to get the football match on as he knew I wanted to watch it. I used the spa facilities also during my stay which were again really good. I will defiantly stay here again next time I am in Nottingham.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
BelfryManager, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

Dear JourneyBhoy

Thank you for your amzing review of the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are on business in the area.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Booked this for a trip with work. Glad I did. The hotel is really nice and the staff are a real asset to the hotel. I had a really nice welcome and was greeted in a really personal way. My room was nice, a good size, the hight of summer was underway and fans were placed in the rooms by the window which was a nice pre-thought for guests. I visited the restaurant for dinner the tall young guy that served me for the evening was very pleasant. The meal it's self was nice but to be honest I do feel for the dish it's self a little over priced for the core of the dish that is over engineered to justify the pricing.

I then grabbed a drink form the bar and sat in their courtyard to make calls and catch up from my day put of the office, with the water feature this was a nice environment to be in.

Breakfast was nice, weirdly with per buttered bread which I. Brought to their attention after I came out from the toaster. Very odd.

Checkout was smooth and profession. There is large car park and WIFI which when stay ping away for work is a must.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear James W

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay here at the hotel.

Thank you for your comments, we are constantly reviewing our menus and pricing, and your feedback has been passed on to our head chef.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The price for my three nights was very good, but the hotel isn't 4 star. The rooms are comfortable and well appointed but there is no air con and no water provided in the rooms. Room was only partially serviced on one day. Nothing more than you would get in a Premier Inn. Staff were polite and friendly but service was patchy. Breakfast was poor. Either overcooked or undercooked. Ketchup certainly wasn't Heinz, more vinegar than tomato. I didn't eat dinner in the restaurant as it was cold and soulless. Room service menu very limited and poorly delivered. No salt and pepper on tray, forgot wine, undercooked chips, so much mustard in the mash it was inedible, no batter on the Tempura Chicken, pie not a pie. Wouldn't recommend.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights to enable us to sightsee around the area.
We stayed In a q room, which was very pleasant and comfortably fitted the 2 additional beds in the room for the children. The room was clean and we had a drinks package provided (water, a lager and a small bottle of wine). Lots of towels (no robes though) and usual toiletries.
My wife made use of the spa and we all used the pool and hot tub - great facilities. Difficult though as clearly the pool is used by members who are serious swimmers and it's quite small. We felt a little in the way with our non swimmer - trying to support her learning to swim.
Food was tasty in the restaurant and breakfast was excellent (annoyingly there was a fly but not the fault of the hotel! )
The stars of this hotel are the staff. Everyone, from the waiters/waitresses, receptionists, leisure staff,... Everyone was extremely helpful and had lovely attitudes and interactions with the children.
It seems a hotel more aimed at business use but everyone made our family of 4 feel really welcome!
I would certainly stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 456SGP
BelfryManager, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear 456SGP

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our hotel, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.