1,688 results
All reviews spa break q hotels business park lawrence restaurant spa facilities separate shower upgraded to a suite sauna and steam room park and ride restaurant staff trouser press bar area following morning modern hotel walk in shower buffet style a lovely stay
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Just got back from a night away here. We was in a double room. Nice clean room. Nice pool an sauna but was rather busy. Dinner was ok, overpriced for what we had. An breakfast was awful! The staff in the restaurant are good. But the food was the opposite. We stayed to eat as we wanted to drink an not worry about taxis, I kinda wish we would have just gone out, 1 rum an small wine came to £10, a Bottle of coke is £2.50. Wouldn’t go back as nothing to really go back to that stood out to me.
Pros: people/staff nice. Nice reception area.
It’s ‘just ok’ ‘Notting special or grand’

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ian C, General Manager at The Nottingham Belfry - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear guest,

Many thanks for the review. I'm sorry to hear that it doesn't appear we met your expectation on this occasion but pleased that you were looked after by the team.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with my partner for one night, first impressions were very good! Check in was quick, the gentleman who checked us in was very friendly and helpful, we got upgraded and the room was beautiful, big bed, very comfy, and clean! we used the pool after we unpackaged, pool is not very big however didn't bother us as was quiet when we went in the evening, sauna& steam room very good. Leisure staff very friendly and are happy to help also.

Evening meal was lovely, very chilled/relaxed atmosphere, also the bar area is nice too.

I must say I had the best nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel!

Breakfast was very good too, lots on offer, from fruit to cooked breakfast to cereal.

From my one stay there wasn't one fault, every member of staff who I came into contact with was excellent.

Thankyou for making my stay lovely! Will defiantly return!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for such a fantastic review! I'm so pleased to hear that you found the hotel and our team so excellent. It will be an absolute pleasure to share your feedback with them. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Nottingham Belfry soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a conference I was running and I must say it was perfect, my room was spacious, clean with a comfy bed and great shower, perfect Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and the conference room and facilities were perfect as well. Breakfast was great with all you need including pancakes and waffles :)
Also had an evening meal in the bar and to be truthful was probably one of the best burgers I have ever eaten.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear guest,

I'm so delighted to hear that you found us to be such a perfect venue for your conference, thank you so much for the review! We do look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed here for a wedding in the area. The staff on reception were most helpful and friendly. Accomodation was good. Breakfast was wide ranging and good. We a were offered use of spa and other facilities but unfortunately did not have opportunity to use them.
There should a dual carriageway about a few hundred metres from hotel which you could hear traffic noise.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lynne302

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. I'm absolutely delighted to hear that you received such excellent service. Hopefully you will have time to use our fantastic spa on your next visit!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stayed for two nights. The belfry came to the rescue after our original booking at another place, was well below standard and we had to leave - hotel was fully booked but they did their best to get us rooms the next day, on the same floor.

Rooms are large and the beds were comfortable. Great to have use of the pool, even if it is a bit strange that you enter via the curtains at the back of the bar.

Dinner was lovely in the restaurant but the buffet breakfast quality is very average.

Excellent front desk service, they were even kind enough to give my daughter one of the Belfry bears which made her day and is a nice reminder of our short stay in Nottingham.

This hotel is best suited to business travellers, which there were plenty of ( conference style set-up) but it does have the pool which was a hit with my daughter.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lou162015

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your review. Delighted to hear that you were looked after so well by the team.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.