“Best ever”

Annie's Burger Shack & Freehouse
Ranked #105 of 1,404 Restaurants in Nottingham
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our ethos has always been an inclusive one as our whole menu of up to 35 different burgers has always (since we opened in 2009), been equally vegan, veggie or meaty, with award winning ingredients. Annies Burger Shack has recently been voted by the Nottinghamshire Food & Drink Awards Best City Centre Experience 2017-2018.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was incredible, tons of choice. Server was so friendly and helpful. Sorry I didn't catch his name. I mentioned the chilli on my burger was a little cold and he fixed it straight away by bringing me a big bowl of extra chilli... Which was gorgeous.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,060)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went here after hearing lots high praise from our nephew, I had Johnny Vegas and wife had satay burger with crispy onions. Both were sweet but wife's was extremely sweet due to drenched in sauce and couldn't even taste the burger. Drinks were very good and staff was excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the moment I entered, I knew I was in for a good thing. I was served by two very thoughtful and attentive waitresses. The first was thoughtful about my positioning as I was a !one diner, the second have continued excellent service. The food was exceptional. The burger meat tasted of steak and the brisket addition melted in the mouth. Annie and her team are to be applauded for such an amazing dining experience. Annie's should become a mandatory dining experience for Nottingham.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One vegetarian and one meaty meal. Both brill. Big portions. The server was lovely. Great atmosphere too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our second time to annies. There were 7 of us and all our meals were really good they were served really quick . The waitress took our dirty plates and we waited for her to return to take our dessert order. We had all chosen off the board what we wanted. After about 15 mins waiting someone came to us and said could you take your drinks downstairs ad the table is booked out again. Oh so we're not having desserts then. This is what happened to us last time we came.