“Harry Was Fantastic”

Annie's Burger Shack & Freehouse
Ranked #110 of 1,472 Restaurants in Nottingham
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our ethos has always been an inclusive one as our whole menu of up to 35 different burgers has always (since we opened in 2009), been equally vegan, veggie or meaty, with award winning ingredients. Annies Burger Shack has recently been voted by the Nottinghamshire Food & Drink Awards Best City Centre Experience 2017-2018.
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I visited here for the first time on A Tuesday evening and WOW did Annies live up to it’s reputation.

So much choice i had to ask my waiter for a recommendation and his knowledge of the vegan options was impressive. I work in hospitality and noticed how busy he was but he was attentive, friendly and warm. Its hard to maintain this level of service when its busy and you are stretched so top marks.

Will be returning!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank K2751QGkathryns
Write a ReviewReviews (3,149)

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Came here for a buisness lunch. Was very busy and service was amazing. Food was good, didn’t like the buns but that’s a personal thing. Great place and great menu.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Food was incredible, tons of choice. Server was so friendly and helpful. Sorry I didn't catch his name. I mentioned the chilli on my burger was a little cold and he fixed it straight away by bringing me a big bowl of extra chilli... Which was gorgeous.

Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We went here after hearing lots high praise from our nephew, I had Johnny Vegas and wife had satay burger with crispy onions. Both were sweet but wife's was extremely sweet due to drenched in sauce and couldn't even taste the burger. Drinks were very good and staff was excellent.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

From the moment I entered, I knew I was in for a good thing. I was served by two very thoughtful and attentive waitresses. The first was thoughtful about my positioning as I was a !one diner, the second have continued excellent service. The food was exceptional. The burger meat tasted of steak and the brisket addition melted in the mouth. Annie and her team are to be applauded for such an amazing dining experience. Annie's should become a mandatory dining experience for Nottingham.