“Breakfast at Annie’s”

Annie's Burger Shack & Freehouse
Ranked #112 of 1,453 Restaurants in Nottingham
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our ethos has always been an inclusive one as our whole menu of up to 35 different burgers has always (since we opened in 2009), been equally vegan, veggie or meaty, with award winning ingredients. Annies Burger Shack has recently been voted by the Nottinghamshire Food & Drink Awards Best City Centre Experience 2017-2018.
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasure eating at his place. The staff in general are very welcoming and friendly. We had seen this place the night before as we headed to a concert at the Motorpoint Arena and saw that they had Vegan and Vegetarian options for one in our group so decided to eat there for breakfast. The food was delicious and looked freshly made, especially the hash browns. The only bad point I have is that the Blue Plate Special could’ve done with some wetness like tomatoes or beans but it is an American themed establishment. There was also bottomless coffee and they were refilled very quickly. We were served by Ruby who was so lovely and very helpful, I felt not just because we were her table. The rest of the serving staff were also very good and attentive. I would highly recommend this place for flavour and service and when we next return to Nottingham we are definitely going to try the burgers.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,105)

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I visited here for the first time on A Tuesday evening and WOW did Annies live up to it’s reputation.

So much choice i had to ask my waiter for a recommendation and his knowledge of the vegan options was impressive. I work in hospitality and noticed how busy he was but he was attentive, friendly and warm. Its hard to maintain this level of service when its busy and you are stretched so top marks.

Will be returning!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank K2751QGkathryns
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Came here for a buisness lunch. Was very busy and service was amazing. Food was good, didn’t like the buns but that’s a personal thing. Great place and great menu.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Food was incredible, tons of choice. Server was so friendly and helpful. Sorry I didn't catch his name. I mentioned the chilli on my burger was a little cold and he fixed it straight away by bringing me a big bowl of extra chilli... Which was gorgeous.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

We went here after hearing lots high praise from our nephew, I had Johnny Vegas and wife had satay burger with crispy onions. Both were sweet but wife's was extremely sweet due to drenched in sauce and couldn't even taste the burger. Drinks were very good and staff was excellent.

Date of visit: October 2018