“Amazing food, huge portions”

Annie's Burger Shack & Freehouse
Ranked #110 of 1,472 Restaurants in Nottingham
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our ethos has always been an inclusive one as our whole menu of up to 35 different burgers has always (since we opened in 2009), been equally vegan, veggie or meaty, with award winning ingredients. Annies Burger Shack has recently been voted by the Nottinghamshire Food & Drink Awards Best City Centre Experience 2017-2018.
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

We came for a meal before a show at the arena. The menu was huge and all the burgers sound great, if not a little wacky. We had a sloppy Joe burger which was lovely the chilli had flavour and spice but just the right amount and there was so much chilli it also covered most of my huge portion of chip. We also the North Carolina burger which my so said was amazing the pulled pork on top was the best we had ever had and again plenty of pulled pork. My husband decided to have the the double Boston Nibbler which was huge, he couldn’t even fit it in this mouth in one. He really enjoyed it. It was just such a shame none of us could finish as the portions are huge, so go with an empty stomach. The staff were fab, quick to take out order and no issues getting a drink and the food came out quickly. Thanks for a great meal

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,145)

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Been here a few times and it doesn’t disappoint! Nice relaxed vibe with superb gastro burgers. I love eating at Annie's as it has a real pub feel with great food, beer and service! I will keep going back time and time again..

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank christophersD5496YJ
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Annie's provide a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with an extensive menu of burger choices all in meat, veggie or vegan versions. As a vegan I have never been anywhere with so much choice, I keep going back to try new burgers.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

It was hard to choose from the wonderful selection of burgers on offer, many quite different from what you find at other burger restaurants. The food and service were great despite being very busy. Desserts (if you have room) were also delicious. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I was expecting this place to be amazing but it was pretty poor. The burger looked like it was thrown on the plate, it was cold too , when I complained the chap tutted as if he was doing me a favour. Might give it a second chance as it just have been an off night. Everywhere deserves a second chance.

Date of visit: August 2018