“Great Carbonara”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Working late in Nottingham I found this restaurant. Had the meat platter to start which was very nice (side bread could have been better though).
Had the carbonara for main. It was fantastic, very flavoursome and a totally enjoyable experience. Would recommend totally.

1  Thank George581

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Service was wonderful. The food was truly exquisite. Will definitely go back! Shame I couldn't finish my dinner but that was only because we ate so much!

1  Thank spikey_martin
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to the restaurant & first impressions not that good. There was only one other table in when we arrived but that didn't put us off. Food was pretty average but I felt like we were being rushed to finish our meals as the staff obviously wanted to call it a night as it was quiet. Probably better as a lunchtime spot

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I've visited this restaurant on two occasions with my partner, both times eating off the lunchtime menu. We found the food to be delicious with really big portions, great value and the staff are really friendly and welcoming. We'll definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We went for a lunchtime meal - there were 9 of us and so we pre-ordered off their two course plus a drink menu. They were very friendly and attentive but the service was very slow. Having said that the food was very nice - huge portions, we definitely didn't need two courses. The calzone was HUGE! It would feed four quite easily! We will go again, but in the evening when timing isn't an issue. Good value for money, good friendly service albeit slow and good food.