“Perfect setting”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Perfect setting”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Great staff. Perfectly placed for everything I think. You can get the tram up from the rail station to outside the hotel. With the Ibis it is 'basic' but a good basic. Nice reception with a bar. Didn't have breakfast here as there are so many choices nearby. Rooms adequate. We had a lovely view to the hills from our room which we loved. Clean pod-style bathroom. Comfy bed with duvet. Not a big room but adequate.
Easy access to town...walk or tram/bus. Excellent pub, The Cross Keys, a couple of doors down and a wonderful city to explore.
We will be back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 444Sue
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this review, 5 July 2014
Thank you very much for your kind review.

It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind regards,

General Manger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed here last night and for the price i really cannot complain.Ideally situated for shops and theatres and eating places. Reception was faultless and friendly enough. The room was a twin room and had everything we needed. The bed was comfy and clean. The bathroom small but hey it was spotless and did what was needed. There is a small bar and the menu is excellent. Check in and check out is more flexible than most places and that i did like. My only fault is i think the room carpet of room 204 needs a good hoover/clean.

Room Tip: ideally situated and flexible check in check out
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank jo l
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to our hotel.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we have noted your comments about the carpet in your room which we are currently addressing.

Kind regards

Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed Saturday night as we were going out on a stag night. We paid £65 for a twin room. I couldn't fault it. The room was spotless and seemed very modern. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The location is excellent as it's right in the city centre. If I stay in Nottingham again then this is where I'll be going.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you very much for your kind comments and compliments.
It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind regards

Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last week for one night when I went to see Elton John in Concert at the Capital FM Arena which is located very nearby.

I was travelling with someone else but we had our own rooms and I did feel very safe here.

The rooms are basic but bright, modern and spotlessly clean, great value for the price I paid.

My only criticism is the breakfast, the space where this is served is quite small and it felt crowded and a bit like a canteen/cafeteria. Also the English breakfast was not super great.

As/with all ACCOR Hotels, the customer service is first rate and the reception staff were excellent!

All in all it was well worth the money paid and I would definitely stay here again if I was visiting under similar circumstances.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank bacardiqueen11
Kishor T, General Manager at Ibis Nottingham Centre, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Ibis Nottingham Centre. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and have noted your comments regarding our breakfast buffet, which we are currently addressing.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards,