“disappointed”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
the north
“disappointed”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Noisy canteen atmosphere making it hard to hear the waitress or indeed talk to freinds.
I had the tiniest piece of sea bass with" twice cooked chips" the chips looked and tasted frozen , pure stodge.didn't eat them.
best thing on the plate was the green beans.
came home and had a bag of peanuts.
Wont be returning

Visited June 2014
1 Thank northernlass52

• Hungarian first
Ningbo, China
“Lovely seafood in Nottingham”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Been here thrice already and look forward to going anytime I am in Nottingham. Service is very good and food is very fresh. I really like the lobster here and I think it is my second bedt place for lobster besides Boston

• Visited February 2014
nottingham
“Not worth the money tiny tiny portions”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was our second visit to lochfynne nottingham. The first visit a few months ago was disappointing but thought we would give it another chance. Big mistake, five of us visited this Saturday the food was bland, tasteless,and overpriced. We all different starters and mains and all were disappointing to say the least.The portions are tiny huge dishes with a couple of spoonfuls of food in the bottom, none of us are big eaters and we all left still hungry, part of our order did not arrive, but couldn't catch anyone's attention to let them know. This was 6pm Saturday dread to think what the service is like later on. This will definitely be our last visit

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank billiebob71
Beeston, United Kingdom
“Mussel man”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have wanted to go to the Loch fynn restaurant for a long time and Having been to the early Drivetime Concert with the Halle it seemed the ideal thing to finish the evening in town.

Luckily I had booked because it was quite busy even ay seven thirty. We were offered a choice of the remaining seats in what is quite a packed dining area, We were soon shown the menu and had the daily specials explained to us. I already knew what I was having and my friend did not take long to choose. I had a bucket of mus els whilst she had a traditional fish and chips.

The food was great ,the staff are very effiicent and friendly and have plenty of time for the customers despite there being not many of them for the number of tables.

This is somewhere I will definitely be going again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Richard E
London
“Lovely food, a little formulaic for some”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Loch Fyne is a pretty large chain and if you like their formula (fresh fish, bistro style) and I do, then you'll like this place.
The food is good, plenty of variety and the staff are charming.
Tried most things but quite frankly, the staple of cod and chips has probably been my favourite - large piece of fish, beer batter and chunky chips - what's not to like?

• Visited May 2014