Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Nottingham
Price range: US$0 - US$37
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Nice meal no complaints”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We went here to have a meal for my nephews 18th birthday. Service was very good anything less would have been a surprise as the restaurant was not busy.
The food was good, clean plates all round the table, personally, my chicken parmigiana was very good, probably the best ive had in any F&B.
Would have no problem going back here.

• Polish first
Nottingham
“Saturday Meal”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Went for 5pm tea on Saturday night. Place was very busy with a few birthday parties. We turned up, 4 adults & 1 Child. We were seated very quickly and the waiter came to take our drinks order and our starters. Both were served very quickly. He also took our main orders quickly. The food was piping hot, very well cooked and delivered with a smile.
We have been at much less busy times and have had to wait an age for the drinks then the starters and main meals have arrived virtually together. This time the service could not be faulted in any way. We had a great family meal out. Thank you

• Visited April 2014
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“disappointed”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We booked a table for my son's birthday (which we mentioned on the phone) & when we arrived (with our cake), a waiter took us to our table but he didn't bother with a 'happy birthday' or giving our son a child's activity pack, despite other children getting one. We had our meal, the food was as expected - ok. During the meal a waiter was harshly critised, in front of us, for a minor mistake by the manager whilst another was permitted to go past diners with armfuls of rubbish. At the end of the meal there was no cake to be seen, we eventually managed to track down our waitress - she was pleasant but knew nothing about the cake. It did arrive & our son loved it. There was no balloon though, despite my son watch 15+ other children receive one. We'll go somewhere else next year.

or balloon even no cake!!

• Visited March 2014
Kendal
“Poor hygiene”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner visited for our evening meal. The place was packed and staff were running around all over the place. When we finally got our meal my partner had ordered a medium rare steak which unfortunately was not when it arrived. A few hours later my partner became ill with a dicky tummy and sweats and was running back and forth to the bathroom all night. We can only attribute this to his meal at Frankie and Benny's because he had not eaten anywhere else since earlier in the morning. We find it hard to understand how you can get ill from steak but think there must have been some sort of cross contamination in the kitchen.

1 Thank Rachael0177
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Poor service and disappointing food”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

The visit didn't get off to a good start when they served my wine in a glass that was absolutely filthy and covered in lipstick that wasn't mine. We then waited an hour for our food (we had booked a table and the place wasn't that busy) and the waitress service was very slow. She seemed more concerned about wiping the tables than taking our orders and did not crack a smile once. I ordered the chicken and bacon wrap with salad and the salad was so disgusting I couldn't face eating it. I suspect it had been left under a heat lamp. It was almost impossible to read the menus as the writing is so small and the restaurant is so dark. Very disappointing and I won't be going back.

• Visited February 2014

Travellers who viewed Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Nottingham also viewed

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Chesterfield, Derbyshire

Been to Frankie & Benny's New York Italian Restaurant & Bar - Nottingham? Share your experiences!