“Absolutely Brilliant ”

Escapologic Nottingham
Ranked #2 of 60 Fun & Games in Nottingham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: ONE TEAM. ONE ROOM. ONE HOUR. ONE GOAL Can you prove yourself worthy against the ticking clock? Locked in a room filled with puzzles, clues and riddles, you have 60 minutes to work as a team with just one goal... ESCAPE!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This place is brilliant. Done 3 of the 4 rooms currently and they are getting progressively harder. Good mixture of logic and cryptic puzzles. Some physical like climbing through crawl spaces but I'm 6ft 6 and have ms and managed. Overall a great way to spend an hour.

1  Thank Dombledor
in 8 reviews
"seconds to spare"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This place is awesome! In fact, we've been twice so far this year already. First we tried Hithero's tomb back in January, followed by Con-trap-tion in April. Both times we attempted the rooms as a pair and both times we failed, but we got really close on our second visit as we had a better idea how the creators think. Another few minutes and we'd have beaten Con-trap-tion. The rooms are brilliant! They are beautifully set up, have great props and are extremely atmospheric. The puzzles are tough though, very tough, so be warned! We're definitely going back to attempt to beat the other rooms.

1  Thank Steve_B_333
Reviewed 25 April 2016

This visit to Escapologic was a family Christmas present from our youngest son and his girlfriend. There are eight adults with ages ranging from thirty to eighty. I didn't think it was my scene, but I absolutely loved it. Four of us went as a group in the morning, and four in the afternoon, using the same room. I was worried because my husband is claustrophobic (he was worried too!), but thanks to the organisers this was not a problem. The whole thing was so well planned that I enjoyed it more and more. It was very exciting and rewarding.

1  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Booked for my daughters birthday in Feb. Cant praise the experience and staff enough - nothing was too much trouble from start to finish. Will be booking again in the near future!

1  Thank The K
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 April 2016

You don't have to an escape artist to to this but some lateral thinking comes in handy. Went with about 20 friends and we split into 4 groups each group had to go through a different room. The group I was in got the "Toy Shop", which was quite spooky but difficult to escape from. I think we completed about 60% of the puzzles. All in all it was a great way of building up a thirst anfd evryone had enjoyed the experience when we had the debriefing in the pub afterwards! I can't go into a detailed description of what transpired as you'll have to experience it for yourself. (No spoilers here!)

1  Thank Tim R