“Steady.”

Price range: US$20 - US$46
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Iberico world tapas brings together the rustic simplicity of Spanish tapas together with the refined ingredients of world cooking all presented to you in a stylish and intimate vaulted restaurant. Located in the heart of the Nottingham’s Lace Market, in the historic Galleries of Justice, the grade II listed building offers a great relaxed dining atmosphere with a cosmopolitan interior. Iberico Recently has been awarded Nottinghamshire's only Bib Gourmand in the Michelin Guide, recognising excellent food for a moderate price.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our taxi dropped us in the Lace Market, we couldn't find the entrance. After a quick stroll around the block, we eventually found the entrance , opposite where the taxi dropped us off!!!!

When your other dining experience in Nottingham is Sat Bains, anything else has a lot to live up to. We had a late supper here, tapas is perfect, allowing you to enjoy little bits of everything. The rooms was lively, it was actually quite warm on the night we visited. Food was tasty, if a touch measly in term of the portion size, staff were friendly, service polite.

2  Thank mobile_mackem

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was a second visit and we were really looking forward to it after having a great meal here last summer. The selection we made was enjoyable but just did not have the wow factor that we all loved on our previous visit. Perhaps we just hit a bad day, We'll certainly give it another try. Service was good.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

There's a big buzz about this place locally and its somewhere I have always wanted to try. We popped in for an early supper expecting great things. But can only describe it as ok and wondering how the hell this place sneaked into the Michelin Red Guide - entry standards slipping perhaps?

We tried catalan bread, which had a tomato reduction spread on it, it lacked zing and freshness. The seafood pica pica was pretty to look at and delivered a little more flavour wise. Patatas Bravas were underwhelming, which is so disappointing. The most puzzling dish was the crispy lamb, small pieces of anonymous over-fried mince. Zero flavour, dull texture and placed on some sort of unknown, off-white paste. This does get my award for the most pointless dish I have ever seen on a menu.

The stand out dish were the jamon croquettes, everything about them was right, texture, flavour combinations and presentation. Deserts were similarly mixed - churros were nice but are hardly a challenge to produce and the poached rhubarb followed the ok but not really remarkable theme.

The interior was trendy-nice and service was good.

So I can tick this place off now, but thats about it, I wouldn't go back based on this visit and will restrict my tapas eating to the ever glorious pintxos bars San Sebastian. Imitations like this just don't cut it.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Came here the other night on the recommendation of a local. Had one of the best meals in Nottingham! Will definitely visit here again if I have the chance.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Visited with a friend who has been before and enjoyed the experience. The food is fantastic but portion size is very small. If you have eaten tapas at the usual high street restaurants this may come as a shock as it bears no resemblance to any other tapas bars I have encountered. Having said that I would rather pay more for the food at Ibericos even if the portions are small for the price. Wouldn't take my husband (he is a Spanish head chef) as I think he would object to the prices. The only downside for me was that our table was very close to other tables and I felt a bit hemmed in. Would love to visit again and hope they open one in Manchester.