“Heidi was awesome!”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came for some drinks after work, and decided to stay for food. Heidi was really prompt and attentive, and actually remembered who had ordered what so there was no awkwardness. Great time.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Visited today 14/06/2018 with my other half for some late lunch after shopping.
Had a lovely waiter named Matt who couldn't of done enough for us! He was very polite and attentive. Felt sorry for him as the rest of the team seem to be happily sat on laptops at the back!

Only let down was my others half's chicken that seem to have more bones then meat! Other then that, worth a visit

Revolution Corn... N, Manager at Revolution Cornerhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi NeavieGirl29,

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5* review, we really appreciate all feedback.

Matt will be thrilled he has a mention, he's pretty new to us so it's great to see he's making an impression on our customers. The girls at the back on laptops are our sales team, they work really hard on events, parties and our fabulous masterclasses which requires them to communicate A LOT, they're happy to jump in and help when required too.

Sorry to hear about the chicken, half roast I'm guessing? I'll have our kitchen manager look into this with the suppliers as it's a very popular dish and we wouldn't like anyone to be left unsatisfied.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I have visited many times for food which has always been great, one thing I have never understood is why the service for drinks is so unbelievably slow! On pretty much every occasion I’ve been stood at the bar for at least 15-20 minutes while one or two bartenders serve. My most recent visit I was stood for 10 minutes clearly ready to order while the bartender completely ignored me (there was no one else waiting at the time)

Andrew B, Manager at Revolution Cornerhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Hi Sian C,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience. That doesn't sound like our team so I'd be really grateful if you could contact me directly so that I can take some more details and investigate.

nottinghamcornerhouse@revolution-bars.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Attended the ‘Bring on the Night’ event at Revolution with friends and enjoyed a great night, very attentive staff that really made the night, great variety of shots and ‘shot limbo’ was great fun.

Would really recommend this night and venue

1  Thank Oliver H

Hi Oliver H,

Wow! Great 5* review.

'Bring on the Night' is a fab, fun night and it's getting bigger week on week, so glad you enjoyed it!

Hope to see you again tonight.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Visited revolution with a group of friends for a birthday, we had an amazing time. The drinks were delicious, the music was good and the staff very attentive. Ben Saville was the perfect host, he ensured everything ran smoothly and made us feel right at home. We thoroughly enjoyed the "shot limbo" - it was great fun. I fully recommend this place to anyone who wants to chill out and have a good time. Will definitely be visiting again - thanks Ben!

1  Thank Nesrin A

Hi Nesrin A,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave an amazing 5* review.

We are so pleased with Ben and Katy (DJ) for the amazing crowd they have brought in for 'Bring on the Night'.. each week just keeps getting better and bigger.

Hope to see you again tonight.