Open today: 10:30 - 20:30
Review Highlights
Highlight of our trip to Nottingham!

(Catching up on some long overdue reviews. my visit was October 18) We wanted to play a few escape... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
vikpeek
Fantastic experience, so much fun

This is our second visit to Cryptology. This place is absolutely amazing from the minute you walk... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Matt S
Nottingham, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Nottingham
from US$6.53
from US$19.58
from US$23.49
More Info
All reviews escape room egyptian room great fun detective tour team building treasure hunt well thought out the staff were great a lot of fun fun experience crystal maze seconds to spare group of friends birthday treat work colleagues robin hood puzzles
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Cryptology was Fun and a good challenge, the place could do with a bit of an upgrade. If you struggle with stairs it's probably not for you! The Staff were great and on hand to make sure the experience was as good as it could be.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Loved this, puzzles were not especially easy really got us thinking , great fun. I would really recommend it as it's awesome!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We have done both rooms now (Cyberdyne and The Crypt). Both rooms were good fun. The Crypt was probably the better room out of the two, however I would recommend doing both! Looking forward to the opening of their 3rd room!

Date of experience: February 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 10 April 2017

I booked the egyptian room for my friend's birthday and there were three of us, just the right amount of people I think. It was easy to find as we had never been before and the gentleman met us at the door and welcomed us up the stairs to the rooms. I cannot remember his name but he was the funniest, most welcoming person I've ever met! Such charisma and great customer service skills. The room was great, lots of twists and turns. This was my third escape game and my first win! Would absolutely recommend this to anyone, either visiting Nottingham or a local, lots of fun to have!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank niamhdm
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Did Cypherdine with family a while ago and really enjoyed it, so this time went back with friends for a birthday to do the Crypt, I really think these room are mini time machines, the hour flies by. We had great fun but sadly we all perished.

Date of experience: April 2017