Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
The best escape room yet

We have all really enjoyed the 4 previous escape rooms (different venues) that we have attempted as... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
R L
via mobile
Highly recommended! Great fun :)

Great escape room! We played as a team of 8 with 2 families including 4 kids age 10 to 15. They... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
laurief146
Derby, United Kingdom
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Nottingham
More Info
All reviews daylight robbery escape room great fun great escape game master a lot of fun great room the staff were great work colleagues puzzles rooms games brain challenges tasks hints gm
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This was the first ever escape me and my husband have done. We was unsure to expect but absolutely loved it. I think we now have the 'bug' for escape rooms! We did The Crypt. There was a mix between puzzles and clues. We will be back to do the other room!!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My friends and I visited here after a long weekend of physical activities for my hen do - what a refreshing change! Such a good experience. The gentleman who worked there was great, funny and friendly! We are definitely planning on going back and trying out the other room and detective tour.

1  Thank ellenaamor
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Ok, I am slightly biased here because my number 1 theme love is an Egyptian room, and Cryptology do it so well. It's all great fun, and I like the fact it makes you tactile, using your hands as well as your brain - you don't always see that. Well done, Cryptology - the Egyptian room is up there with the best in Nottingham

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

For something different to do my friend and I decided to do the Robin Hood Detective tour and wow it was brilliant. Although we are from Nottingham we found several things that we hadn't seen before and the detour is a must do. It took us about 4.5 hours to complete but this was due in part to sampling some of the drinking establishments along the way. 100% recommendation

1  Thank zoeb153
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Great service, great puzzles, great time! Would thoroughly recommend to anybody! Will be heading back to do there second room soon!