Open today: 10:30 - 20:30
Review Highlights
Best escape rooms so far

I've toured a few escape rooms and this is the first time I have wanted to go back! Felt properly... read more

Reviewed today
Jo D
via mobile
Great team Building

Me and my team had a great time!! We very much enjoyed the puzzles which were great for team... read more

Reviewed today
mariapetropoulou

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nottingham
from US$19.30
from US$6.40
from US$23.20
More Info
All reviews escape room egyptian room great fun detective tour team building treasure hunt the staff were great a lot of fun fun experience well thought out crystal maze seconds to spare group of friends birthday treat amazing experience rainy day robin hood
Reviewed 20 May 2018

We visited Cryptology today for a teambuilding event and went for the "Rameseize" experience. We really enjoyed going through the riddles and puzzles. The puzzles themselves were varied and fun to solve and they have been excellently balanced, so that one hour really seemed like the best option to make the game challenging, but at the same time possible to beat. I highly recommend Cryptology to anyone looking for an hour of fun to spend in Nottingham's city centre.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We went with a group of friends to try their most difficult room, we wanted a challenge!
It was an awesome hour, the four of us had so much to do, and the chap running the game was tons of fun! Thank you, can't wait to try more.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Visited as part of a birthday night with friends. We did The Rameseize room. The puzzles kept everyone entertained and were very interesting and thought out. We all enjoyed every minute. I would recommended to any one looking for a fun way to spend time with friends

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We visited for my brothers birthday ages ranging from 23-32. We met our guide who was very professional who briefed us on our task and who continued to stay in character throughout our escape lasting until we left. I found the venue very welcoming and helpful. I will be returning to take part in the other rooms.

1  Thank cindysneap
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I visited Cryptology as part of a family birthday. Our group played the Cypherdyne room, which kept us challenged and entertained with a host of engaging puzzles and tasks. The time literally flew by! Would happily recommend this to anyone looking to pass a hour whilst in Nottingham. I look forward to returning to Cryptotology to play another room in the future.

1  Thank Dan N