“A Little Wine Paradise!”
Review of Veeno

Veeno
Ranked #23 of 1,410 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Description: Veeno is an Italian Wine Café based in the UK serving our family produced Sicilian wines & authentic Italian spuntini. All of our wines come from our award-winning family vineyard in Sicily where 3 generations of our family have produced wine. This allows us to ensure the highest quality from the grape to the glass. We source all our cold meat cuts, breads and cheeses from Italy too.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I have been plenty of times before and each and everytime I go I enjoy it so much. Hence the reason I keep returning.
Yesterday’s visit was no exception!

A female supervisor (I didn’t catch her name) was just wonderful and her customer service skills were wonderful.

Then John was running around ensuring everyone was happy and again always had a smile on his face and was great to have a giggle with.

I am no wine connoisseur but I do enjoy what they offer with ability of trying before you buy which is great.

It’s very sophisticated, and staff seem to know every last detail about every wine they offer which is great. These touches are why I keep going back!

Thank you Veeno. My friend and I had a wonderful time last night!

:-)

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went for one of the wine tasting experiences and we were not disappointed.Hats off to H he led us beautifully through the story of the business, the wines, the regions and the foods to accompany each wine all with a good helping of humour. They were very aware of my gluten free request and worked that perfectly. The wines were delicious and definitely not the run of the mill. Pure quality
If I had one Issue it would be the ambient noise was loud and it made it difficult to hear the descriptions on occasions, but obviously that's not something easy to control. Excellent friendly staff.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the food menu, what with this being a wine bar primarily. The atmosphere is buzzing and the location is spot on. Friendly staff and clean premises. Will definitely be returning to Veeno.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

"Nipped" in with my friend for a light lunch after christmas shopping spree. Delighted to see the return of Jon. Usual quality service quality food and friendliness. Will be back for the sales and another liquid lunch

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We regularly visit the great little wine bar when we come to Nottingham and once again it did not disappoint.
There is a great choice of fantastic and competitively priced wines by the glass or bottle. We were looked after by Jon (who we met on another visit several years ago), who advised us on the wines and made us feel extremely welcome.
The atmosphere is always good, and for those who want a bite to eat, the meat and cheese platters are fantastic; beautifully served and complement the wine well.
There’s always a lot going on in this place, and the interior is quirky and fun. A great place to meet friends and enjoy the friendly, relaxed atmosphere and good service.