“Best Vegan Doughnuts”
Review of Doughnotts

Doughnotts
Ranked #3 of 106 Quick Bites in Nottingham
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Always got great variety of vegan options, great quality and two large doughnuts and a coffee for £7 is well worth the wait. Queues always go quickly however it’s best to go before two as vegan donuts seem to go quicker in my experience.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I wanted to buy a mixed tray as an alternative birthday cake for the wife, however I couldn’t get down the stairs as I had my son with me in his pushchair.
I called the shop and they very kindly, despite being busy, brought me a tray up to market square.
Excellent service and excellent doughnuts!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Popped in here on a whim whilst around town on Saturday, having seen and heard rave reviews over the years. We were not disappointed either in quality or price. 2 of the premium doughnuts for £5 - a Reeses and millionaire shortbread - both of which were delicious and filling, even a day later!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This place is literally what heaven must taste like! My husband and I are vegan and we live in London. But every time I come to see my parents in Nottingham this is the first stop. Even my parents love these doughnuts. I just tasted their Oreo vegan ones...cannot pick a favourite between the Oreo, cinnamon and caramel one! They are my favorite sugar fix. And the best part is customer service ...the beautiful girl serving me recognized me after 4 weeks. Amazing!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Really there is not much to say about this amazing place than what I have said already in my title. Every doughnut I have tasted here has been simply sublime. I took some friends from Newcastle here and they were also suitably impressed by both the quality and size of these exquisite doughnuts. There is a different doughnut on offer To anyone with any palate.

The coffee is pretty damn good too

Date of visit: September 2018