“Friendly Staff and good selection of doughnuts”
Review of Doughnotts

Doughnotts
Ranked #3 of 130 Quick Bites in Nottingham
Reviewed 9 December 2018

The staff are always friendly and they are always willing to explain whats what in the selection they have on the day. I've tried loads of them now and they're awesome - However paying for a box to take them home in is annoying when im spending so much on the doughnuts.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Had my first visit to Nottingham’s doughnut shop today, it’s tucked away down stairs just in the square. The doughnuts are huge, I chose peanut butter and jelly flavour! My friend chose twix, it was caramel and crumbled biscuit topped with twix fingers! Worth a visit if you’re a doughnut lover . No time for photography far to yummy!

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

Always got great variety of vegan options, great quality and two large doughnuts and a coffee for £7 is well worth the wait. Queues always go quickly however it’s best to go before two as vegan donuts seem to go quicker in my experience.

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I wanted to buy a mixed tray as an alternative birthday cake for the wife, however I couldn’t get down the stairs as I had my son with me in his pushchair.
I called the shop and they very kindly, despite being busy, brought me a tray up to market square.
Excellent service and excellent doughnuts!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Popped in here on a whim whilst around town on Saturday, having seen and heard rave reviews over the years. We were not disappointed either in quality or price. 2 of the premium doughnuts for £5 - a Reeses and millionaire shortbread - both of which were delicious and filling, even a day later!

Date of visit: October 2018