- Friendly reception and service throughout from the owner's daughter.
- Light, airy, spacious room (there are 3 rooms, we stayed in the Jade Room).
- Comfortable bed, crisp, fresh linen, quiet, great sleep quality.
- Tea, coffee, biscuits and kettle in the room.
- Lots of clean towels. Room made up daily.
- Lovely breakfast, ranging from cereal, fruit and yoghurt to a full English or veggie equivalent. All ingredients high quality local produce.
- Free parking available on-site
- Location is great if, as we were, you are visiting friends in Milton Under Wychwood. If you are not, and you are simply visiting the Cotswolds, then there is nothing really in Milton under Wychwood itself but provided that you have a car, then that is no problem as Burford is less than 10 minutes drive away.
Less good things:
- Only one gripe really, and that is that none of the 3 rooms have a proper shower, which I guess if ok if you like baths, but not so good if like me you prefer to shower.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hillborough House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillborough House Burford, Oxfordshire