I wish the Bull was nearer so it could be my local eating place! I found it very reasonable when I went for lunch with a girlfriend recently. Their homemade fishcakes are the best I've had.
We stayed the night a few months ago to break the journey to Gatwick for an early flight and were lucky and given the Market Room (definitely must be their best room) although a girlfriend coming with us also had a lovely room. The boss is a hoot - very French!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the middle of the popular Cotswold town of Burford, this historic former coaching inn offers 18 bedrooms catering for a variety of tastes, requirements and budgets and wonderful food in its restaurant and bar. The friendly staff are always on hand to offer help and advice. For best value try the Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate, which gives you the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Bull at Burford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bull At Burford Hotel Burford
- Old Bull Burford
- The Bull At Burford Oxfordshire