We often visit Burford, and occasionally stay over. We stayed here for one night. This is definitely a "pub with a couple of rooms", and concentrates on the pub side of things. Nothing wrong with it, just a bit basic as a place to stay and the noise from the extractor fan for the kitchen was a bit of a nuisance. We didn't choose to eat here for our evening meal so can't comment on the food. We did have breakfast - in the bar - nothing wrong, just ok. However this place is quite reasonably priced for Burford.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Oak is a traditional British Inn, offering freshly prepared food, great real ales and bed and breakfast accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Oak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Oak Hotel Burford
- The Royal Oak Burford, Oxfordshire